Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ifrah.

pls give me some info..more..i am feeling very sad..:(as hav'nt watched the epi yet..!oh poor abhay:(:(:(
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1688217 i hope dis can help u
dat scene made me cry too πŸ˜­ ur each nd evryword is so true nw he will cry in da nxt epi bcoz he wont b able to meet pia ever again...terible😭
i am crying too...these few epis from now onwards are gonna like this only
this was the painful epi of pkyek never gonna forget it  😭
He cried that scene was d best .His eyes, his performance was brilliant.Todas episode was d rocking one
i know yaar...he cried...he had tears...damn that maithilli made him her prisoner...he died thousand deaths tdy more worst than a vampire life...

he had so much of tears in him...pain in him...

he was begging maithilli that he wants to see piya one last time...

i felt so sad for him...i had tears...i was not expecting this from maithilli...how she could be so selfish...

i hope someone breaks the curse...
it was very painful to see Abhay in tears... 
😭 it was sad to see him crying and i must say Vivian gave his best in that scene
it ws so emotional nd he did a gd jb nd actd well tht tinme he ws lkng so much innocnt
His pain was really beyond the limit.😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ He lost his love ( in form of Maithali who has become an evil Vampire now), his brother ( who made her an evil vampire) and now he is going to loose only his Pia to whom he started loving more than anything. 😭 😭 😭 Maithali had been his past who turned into evil but Pia was his present and future but now he is loosing hope to have her back in his life.😭 😭 😭His pain made me cried too. 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­