Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

who says now jagya does not love gauri (Page 2)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
True.. I do not agree with intruder about Jag loving Gauri but , we should avoid personal attacks. Thats not nice and a good way to communicate*

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 20 May 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathintruderfast

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saritha30

If you think that Jagya loves Gauri then i think you better consult a doctor. Jagya is matlabi insaan, you should not trust him.Only because he is telling truth to Gauri that doesnt mean that he loves her. He only needed her support as his family seperated him from their lifes. 

See 100% sure if Jagya see doctor Anandi he will leave Gauri and come back to Anandi's life. hope you remember Anandi told him that he can go with 100 womens but finally he will come back to her only.

If you think Jagya's love is pure than why did he hide this from Anandi for 5years, and also when Anandi was in her native is it necessary for him to write letter to Anandi every week and let her know what is happening in his life. At that time he needed Puli's help, can you give back that valuable 10 years back to Anandi. 

If he would have taken that decision earlier atleast by now Anandi might be also doctor or any successful women. you might think that Anandi has family support, but did u ever left her pain, u better feel that and come to conclusion who loves whom

@Bold - I take offense at this...just because some members (including me) do not agree with your pov doesnt give you the right to insult them or their views...you have an opinion stick to it and make posts related to it...if you do not agree with some member's opinion you can always ignore those posts...please learn  to be respectful of other IF members...as everyone has a right to express their pov's !!  and views do differ !! 

I have seen this happening a lot in fact...just because I like Ga-Ga or few of us like their pairing...you get a heart burn ?...I dont understand why ! ...I cant stand Anandi and her morose crying face 24/7, I dont like such characters...so what? big deal, its a personal choice, you like that good for you !... I did not say anything against any member here !!...I just stated what I like or dislike about the characters/actors...my thinking might not match with majority of the people's views here...but hello, its my perspective... I never asked anyone to agree with me did I? so just relax and have fun instead of giving free and unnecessary advices of seeing a doctor or simply bashing a member...I dont need your advice nor do I need to see a doctor...

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

yaa sonia and divs they truly love each other,no doubt on that
anandi scenes really bug me no end, she is just sooo slow, its damn irritating, slow bolegi , slow slow jalebi khayegi,
jalebi dekhke bhi mooh mein paani nahin aata D'ohLOL
she can put me anytime into sleepSleepySleepy
@saritha- i think i am perfectly normal, i dont need any doctor just because i think jagya loves gauri
pls stop attacking ppl just cos they think differently from u.
u indirectly mean 2 say that anyone who thinks jagya loves gauri needs a doctor,
he is not normal,
my mum also said  jag loves gauri, oh yeah she needs a doc too rightAngry
i am not going to tolerate this crap from now, fine u dont like my opinion, that does not give u the right to write against meAngry

@Bold - LOLLOL sooo true...Anandi is the most boring character I have ever seen on Indian tv...waise bhi I am allergic to sati savtri type hindi serial leads...Its super irritating to watch them cry and sacrifice...hence my disconnect with such characters (give me stupid yet cute & bubbly Suhaana from SGP anyday man...)...thank god for youtube and for the fast forward button...I just simply forward all Anandi crying scenes saves me so much time LOL...whenever she is on screen, its like testing my patience...and I run out of it pretty soon...so I am better off not watching her ! LOL
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
@intruderfast

I think Anandi should sing this song, instead of crying in the bedroom/terrace...Adele has just nailed this one, she is just awesome !!...love this track...my current hot favorite Wink check out the lyrics...

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

wow divs, awesome songLOLLOL,we could have had it all

anandi ko suit karta hain,  

btw its not jsut bcos anadi is sati savitri, most of the female leads r like that only,
but i am just so tired of anandi dead pan expressions, i am now having second thoughts abt pratyusha acting
i feel anjum and shashank emote better than her. i have seen gauri crying and anndi crying , gauri crying scens looked so natural
ans dunno why i feel anndi mom and saasuma look better than her,
sumitra also is like a doormat type bahu but i still can watch her scenes but anandi , she has the magical power to turn u completely offSleepyLOLLOL
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
well .. I like Anandi as the character so  that over powers the acting of pratyusha and I guess its part of the script that she is supposed to be like that ( Adult version ) 
Dead
Lets see if they put life in her character
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
WOW Anmol ji even here we are on the same pageSmile I know Jagya has been selfish and has done some wrong things but I am sure he genuinely loves GauriSmile Just because we lie to someone doesnt mean we dont love them and I think in Jagya's case it means we love them so much the fear of losing them is such that our courage to tell the truth is lost. Im sure that he loves Gauri and I really wish they could end up together because their love was their own marzi and done when both were old enough to choose for themselves. Child marriages are destructuve and this is what theyre showing. Why shouldnt Jagya have the right to love? Why should he have to be forced to stay with Anandi if he doesnt love her? That would be unfair to her only and I dont agree with that! We have seen Jagya really care for Gauri...think of her...he took care of her so well when she was sick...despite 5 years of being together there hasnt been any physical relation. All this to me indicates that this is no puppy love this is real love..where u dont expect anything but saath u dont ask for anything but you give and I think Jagya deserves to be happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

misty_drastifan IF-Dazzler
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
So you think that i am abusing you... dear friend i am not doing that, every person sees things differently,  may be you are not ready to think about the sacrifice Anandi made for Jagya. A wife who is separated from her husband for 5 long years, can u please answer to this 

Hope you have not seen Balika Vadhu from begining. if you have seen that you would have not answer like this. Gauri deserves much more better person than Jagya. Even Gauri suffered a lot because of Jagya, hope you might have seen the episode when she goes back home after studies, you can feel her pain

Yes I am sorry for writing you to consult doctor. I was angry with Jagya but when i see your topic about that i was not able to control myself and wrote that (I  AM SORRY ONLY FOR THE WORD I WRITTEN FOR YOU TO CONSULT DOCTOR) other then that all are correct

Go to top