who says now jagya does not love gauri - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
People just love to bash Anandi^, its so true. She hasn't even done anything terrible in comparison to what Gauri did, albeit accidently, or without knowing Jagya's past. coming in between a marriage when she knew the guy was already married, without even thinking about the wife or even consulting the wife or thinking about their past.

Wht did Anandi do that urks the viewers so much? Oh she is sooo slow, she's so stupid, sati savitri...Wow such concrete reasons. Like the person above me said, she's in depression. She's not going to automatically dance around and get over herself so easily, esp. when J-G are RIGHT there. Partially its dadisa's fault to put these two in the house. And what jurm did Anandi commit Its not like she went to Gauri's house and stole something dear from her. 

And maybe Jagya loves Gauri, maybe he doesn't. But nothing he does hold credibility now. After all the lies he told her, which started their closeness. He's lost his integrity according to me. Its good if he loves Gauri, means Anandi ko chutkaara mil gaya😛 Thank you bhagwaaan, she's free from the manipulator.

btw song for Jagya, since HE'S the real culprit here, not Gauri or Anandi.

Edited by live_life - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shamil

really anmol???😆 in yesterday's episode both his heart and soul seems to have gone for a walk😛

Leave poor Anmol alone Shamil. He is already hearbroken  that the CV's are cheating him by giving him false hopes of Ja-Ga SR scenes and then throwing Ja-An scenes at him. 😉
Originally posted by tanvismile

i feel he is was feeling sory for what he did to anandi ,tearing those pics would make more bad in our eyes.

If that was supposed to be just "sorry" then Shashank is a very bad actor. To me that slight smile told me he enjoyed recalling his old moments with A and the later expressions was like the realization hit him real hard that he still have feelings for Anandi.

Originally posted by intruderfast

he loves herkyun why kaise , yeh jaane ke liye kripiya shaadi se pehle ke episodes ko gaur se dekhe😆

I stay rooted on my opinion that this guy do not love anyone from the true sense of the word.
Originally posted by annika20

No need to bash Anandi or the actress who plays Anandi, just because some of you are J-G fans!

Anandi is in depression! Do you even know the meaning of depression? Do you expect her to be all happy or moving on with life so soon? 

People in depression become expressionless, looking morose or lost all the time and they feel bogged down. Even getting out of bed, eating or washing their face and simple everyday things become difficult for them! They are so consumed by their grief that they are not able to do anything! Google to learn more about depression and its various forms.

And people are bashing Anandi to glory! ðŸ˜¡

Anandi was still trying to be okay when Jagya-Gauri were not in the house. But how do you expect a woman to be all happy or behave as if nothing has happened, when her husband and his second wife are staying in the same room where she herself used to stay, and all this tamasha is happening under one roof?!

Students get fixated over poor marks in a board or entrance exam and end up in depression or commit suicide. While here we're dealing with a girl who was brought up to live with that guy and treat him as a husband! She completely submitted herself to J and his family!

Anandi is not a dumb or stupid character like others in some post 10 PM shows on Colors! Anandi was vivacious, bright and a chilled out human being.

DS and later on, his spoilt whimsical laadesar killed her dreams!

Anandi is the LEAD of this show. The show started with her. Others like Jag or Gauri came later. The Singh family was not even in the picture for initial weeks when this show started! And the girl who plays older Anandi, was chosen by viewers through a nationwide SMS and online poll! She was not brought out of the blue like some other characters/actors!

I'm sure, once she is past the grieving and learns that Jagya is truly not worth the tears, she will pick up the broken pieces and move on! 

If there are a couple of people who fast forward videos or change the channel when Anandi scenes are on, then there are even more viewers who murmur curses or gaalis whenever Gauri scenes are on! 

Gauri must have also gone through frustration and even depression when she encountered all the ignominy after being chucked out by Singh family. But she was shown as a 17-18 year old. In those 6-7 years post that incident of forced child marriage with Jagya, she must have also slowed down, become morose, but later attempted to move on and make something of her life.

Whereas people here are not willing to give Anandi any time to grieve and later heal. Who knows what Gauri had become after that incident? How much time it took her to get back to normal? How can people pass a judgement on Anandi so quickly?

I hope this show never becomes like that 10 PM show - a triangle, rectangle or whatever! 

I don't care if Jagya loves Gauri or not, or brings another beendni if someday he comes across a smart woman who's a Nobel laureate in medicine!

It's too early to say anything about J truly loving Gauri. If he truly loved her, then they should have forgotten everything else and just went on with their ''love'' like SRK-Rani in KANK or Amitabh-Rekha in Silsila! In the both these movies, the couple in love doesn't feel guilty, doesn't think about their respective spouses, they only hesitate a bit, but give in to their passion soon!

Why is J having hallucinations of Anandi in the room while he is with Gauri? The guy is still hanging in balance!🤢

MODERATOR NOTE :

PLEASE DO NOT CRITICIZE OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS OR BELIEF. REFER TO THE FORUM RULES REGARDING WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE IN THE FORUM. CONSIDER THIS AS A WARNING. FURTHER VIOLATION OF FORUM RULES WILL RESULT IN WARNING LEVEL BEING RAISED

I couldnt agree more with whatever you wrote. And regarding the moderator's note, I dont think there can be any forum without criticism. Whenever there is a discussion there is bound to be different opinions and criticisms.
All I want to say that if jagya hurts Gauri now after all the naatak that he did then I will say he fully deserves some hard punishment!
Originally posted by Rach1

Leave poor Anmol alone Shamil. He is already hearbroken  that the CV's are cheating him by giving him false hopes of Ja-Ga SR scenes and then throwing Ja-An scenes at him. 😉
oh shamil this post was made by me more than month ago, and still i dont see him going anywhere near anandi, fine he can recollect old meorires,for me and even for g too, past does not matter much, what matters is present, if he does golmaal now, then i will change my opinion ok til then let me be happy , u be happy too
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

All I want to say that if jagya hurts Gauri now after all the naatak that he did then I will say he fully deserves some hard punishment!
oh agreed completely , if he ever thinks now going back to a , he is a goner then
Originally posted by Rach1

I stay rooted on my opinion that this guy do not love anyone from the true sense of the word.
so have i asked u to change ur opinion😆, and i stay rooted in my opinion that he loves only gauri
i just wanted to see if he goes back to a , after g rejected him , he did not bas , mera conclusion nikal gaya phir😆
Originally posted by intruderfast

so have i asked u to change ur opinion😆, and i stay rooted in my opinion that he loves only gauri
i just wanted to see if he goes back to a , after g rejected him , he did not bas , mera conclusion nikal gaya phir😆

arrre no. I am stating my opinion just like you stated yours😆