Balika Vadhu

who says now jagya does not love gauri - Page 4

persefona thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shamil

o really? I mean its his SR and he ends up thinking about the wife he ditched for this one .
J may or may not love G but certainly not with his 'heart and soul' . this guy seems to be like a pendulam at the moment😆

He is just a kid😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

i am now pretty sure that jagya loves gauri with his heart and soul.

the last scene really proved that.
now its up 2 gauri  and i dont mind if she accepts or rejects, its totally up 2 her
very good episode today, it reflected the inner turmoil in jagya.
and also gauri concerns
i am glad that he atleast decided to tell her the truth, better late than never so ok
(just wish now that there is no anti climax on mon, and jag decides to tear the letter😡)

jagya doesnt know what love is...first he got intimate with anadi n then left her...then developed a liking for gauriand married her n now is getting intimate with gauri...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOL this post is like a month old now.
well from yesterday episode, it looks like his heart is torn, he was very much reminising about the past looking at the photos untill that is he realised what he was doing. and what did he do, he put the photos away, if he didnt have any feelings left for Anandi he would have chucked them away, also he didnt close the door on Anandi it was gauri, he looked very confused and torn and what he should be doing

Not that i am feeling sorry for him though, he deserves it from my point of view, he handled the situation poorly and is seeing the consequences now
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why is he having thoughts about another woman though thats disgusting and not fair to Gauri! She only married him after he swore he didnt feel anything for Anandi and was forced into marriage with her!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Why is he having thoughts about another woman though thats disgusting and not fair to Gauri! She only married him after he swore he didnt feel anything for Anandi and was forced into marriage with her!

Because he is a liar and manipulated gauri into marrying him, everything he said true or not he said because he wanted gauri back in his life.

No Jagat nothing he does in wrong or unjust, he believes everyone else's actions make him do what he does
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Illyria

LOL this post is like a month old now.

well from yesterday episode, it looks like his heart is torn, he was very much reminising about the past looking at the photos untill that is he realised what he was doing. and what did he do, he put the photos away, if he didnt have any feelings left for Anandi he would have chucked them away, also he didnt close the door on Anandi it was gauri, he looked very confused and torn and what he should be doing

Not that i am feeling sorry for him though, he deserves it from my point of view, he handled the situation poorly and is seeing the consequences now

i feel he is was feeling sory for what he did to anandi ,tearing those pics would make more bad in our eyes.
Shivika_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
But but... jagya ko kaun sa sach baatana re gaya hai ab gauri ko?? koi bataao!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

he loves herkyun why kaise , yeh jaane ke liye kripiya shaadi se pehle ke episodes ko gaur se dekhe😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

cos he had a relationship with her sab kuch kar daala uske saath😆😆 agar koi itnaa kuch karega toh ekdum se kaise bhool jaayega
now abhi woh ek hi haveli mein hain and a close hain , puraani baat yaad aa gayi photo dekhkar😆, present mein bas koi gadbad naa ho varna mein uski gadbad kar doonga😆
atominis thumbnail
No need to bash Anandi or the actress who plays Anandi, just because some of you are J-G fans!

Anandi is in depression! Do you even know the meaning of depression? Do you expect her to be all happy or moving on with life so soon? 

People in depression become expressionless, looking morose or lost all the time and they feel bogged down. Even getting out of bed, eating or washing their face and simple everyday things become difficult for them! They are so consumed by their grief that they are not able to do anything! Google to learn more about depression and its various forms.

And people are bashing Anandi to glory! ðŸ˜¡

Anandi was still trying to be okay when Jagya-Gauri were not in the house. But how do you expect a woman to be all happy or behave as if nothing has happened, when her husband and his second wife are staying in the same room where she herself used to stay, and all this tamasha is happening under one roof?!

Students get fixated over poor marks in a board or entrance exam and end up in depression or commit suicide. While here we're dealing with a girl who was brought up to live with that guy and treat him as a husband! She completely submitted herself to J and his family!

Anandi is not a dumb or stupid character like others in some post 10 PM shows on Colors! Anandi was vivacious, bright and a chilled out human being.

DS and later on, his spoilt whimsical laadesar killed her dreams!

Anandi is the LEAD of this show. The show started with her. Others like Jag or Gauri came later. The Singh family was not even in the picture for initial weeks when this show started! And the girl who plays older Anandi, was chosen by viewers through a nationwide SMS and online poll! She was not brought out of the blue like some other characters/actors!

I'm sure, once she is past the grieving and learns that Jagya is truly not worth the tears, she will pick up the broken pieces and move on! 

If there are a couple of people who fast forward videos or change the channel when Anandi scenes are on, then there are even more viewers who murmur curses or gaalis whenever Gauri scenes are on! 

Gauri must have also gone through frustration and even depression when she encountered all the ignominy after being chucked out by Singh family. But she was shown as a 17-18 year old. In those 6-7 years post that incident of forced child marriage with Jagya, she must have also slowed down, become morose, but later attempted to move on and make something of her life.

Whereas people here are not willing to give Anandi any time to grieve and later heal. Who knows what Gauri had become after that incident? How much time it took her to get back to normal? How can people pass a judgement on Anandi so quickly?

I hope this show never becomes like that 10 PM show - a triangle, rectangle or whatever! 

I don't care if Jagya loves Gauri or not, or brings another beendni if someday he comes across a smart woman who's a Nobel laureate in medicine!

It's too early to say anything about J truly loving Gauri. If he truly loved her, then they should have forgotten everything else and just went on with their ''love'' like SRK-Rani in KANK or Amitabh-Rekha in Silsila! In the both these movies, the couple in love doesn't feel guilty, doesn't think about their respective spouses, they only hesitate a bit, but give in to their passion soon!

Why is J having hallucinations of Anandi in the room while he is with Gauri? The guy is still hanging in balance!🤢

MODERATOR NOTE :

PLEASE DO NOT CRITICIZE OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS OR BELIEF. REFER TO THE FORUM RULES REGARDING WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE IN THE FORUM. CONSIDER THIS AS A WARNING. FURTHER VIOLATION OF FORUM RULES WILL RESULT IN WARNING LEVEL BEING RAISED
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago