Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Gauri should read that letter! It was very heartfelt and well done by Jagya to tell her the truth.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I think Gauri should read that letter! It was very heartfelt and well done by Jagya to tell her the truth.

naa she will not be able to read the letter, she has met dadisa, now, ab toh gaya jag
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Really? She met Dadisa? weowww😲 Wonder how she ended up there!

Really? She met Dadisa? weowww😲 Wonder how she ended up there!

obviously she met DS else how on earth will the CV's make her character negative🤢 Im so not liking this track but yet i want to know G's reaction there is just a very small ray of hope that G wont turn negative😃 I dont want her to. both the girls are victim of circumstances and showing one as negative nd the others as DEVI would become too typical like the other shows which i m not interested in 
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jagya's love for anyone other thanhis holy self is not seen at al.When he was missing anandi after their brief marriage was'nt that love? infatuation hardly lasts that long!! neither does lust.Only love can .So he first loved anandi as she was caring etc.. and then he moves to mumbai-and loves gauri as she does combined studies with him-gives him some support and rejects anandi as he feels ashamed of her rural status-If he truly loved Gauri he would have told her then and there look iam married --------This is different types of jagys love-more in next!!!
persefona thumbnail
Jagya is taking a second thought😛
i would looove to see Jagya and Anandi back together...😉
That is a real life...Persons forgive...
Now you can hate me😆😆😆
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i am now pretty sure that jagya loves gauri with his heart and soul.

the last scene really proved that.
now its up 2 gauri  and i dont mind if she accepts or rejects, its totally up 2 her
very good episode today, it reflected the inner turmoil in jagya.
and also gauri concerns
i am glad that he atleast decided to tell her the truth, better late than never so ok
(just wish now that there is no anti climax on mon, and jag decides to tear the letter😡)

really anmol???😆 in yesterday's episode both his heart and soul seems to have gone for a walk😛
persefona thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

really anmol???😆 in yesterday's episode both his heart and soul seems to have gone for a walk😛

Hahahahahahahaha...o yea😆😆😆😆😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
oh come on its not like u cant get irritated when ur married! Doesnt prove he doesnt love her!
shamil thumbnail

oh come on its not like u cant get irritated when ur married! Doesnt prove he doesnt love her!

o really? I mean its his SR and he ends up thinking about the wife he ditched for this one .
J may or may not love G but certainly not with his 'heart and soul' . this guy seems to be like a pendulam at the moment😆