Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yaa sonia and divs they truly love each other,no doubt on that
anandi scenes really bug me no end, she is just sooo slow, its damn irritating, slow bolegi , slow slow jalebi khayegi,
jalebi dekhke bhi mooh mein paani nahin aata πŸ˜†
she can put me anytime into sleepπŸ₯±πŸ₯±
@saritha- i think i am perfectly normal, i dont need any doctor just because i think jagya loves gauri
pls stop attacking ppl just cos they think differently from u.
u indirectly mean 2 say that anyone who thinks jagya loves gauri needs a doctor,
he is not normal,
my mum also said  jag loves gauri, oh yeah she needs a doc too right😑
i am not going to tolerate this crap from now, fine u dont like my opinion, that does not give u the right to write against me😑

@Bold - πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sooo true...Anandi is the most boring character I have ever seen on Indian tv...waise bhi I am allergic to sati savtri type hindi serial leads...Its super irritating to watch them cry and sacrifice...hence my disconnect with such characters (give me stupid yet cute & bubbly Suhaana from SGP anyday man...)...thank god for youtube and for the fast forward button...I just simply forward all Anandi crying scenes saves me so much time πŸ˜†...whenever she is on screen, its like testing my patience...and I run out of it pretty soon...so I am better off not watching her ! πŸ˜†
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@intruderfast

I think Anandi should sing this song, instead of crying in the bedroom/terrace...Adele has just nailed this one, she is just awesome !!...love this track...my current hot favorite πŸ˜‰ check out the lyrics...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw[/YOUTUBE]
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wow divs, awesome songπŸ˜†πŸ˜†,we could have had it all

anandi ko suit karta hain,  

btw its not jsut bcos anadi is sati savitri, most of the female leads r like that only,
but i am just so tired of anandi dead pan expressions, i am now having second thoughts abt pratyusha acting
i feel anjum and shashank emote better than her. i have seen gauri crying and anndi crying , gauri crying scens looked so natural
ans dunno why i feel anndi mom and saasuma look better than her,
sumitra also is like a doormat type bahu but i still can watch her scenes but anandi , she has the magical power to turn u completely offπŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well .. I like Anandi as the character so  that over powers the acting of pratyusha and I guess its part of the script that she is supposed to be like that ( Adult version ) 
Dead
Lets see if they put life in her character
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW Anmol ji even here we are on the same page😊 I know Jagya has been selfish and has done some wrong things but I am sure he genuinely loves Gauri😊 Just because we lie to someone doesnt mean we dont love them and I think in Jagya's case it means we love them so much the fear of losing them is such that our courage to tell the truth is lost. Im sure that he loves Gauri and I really wish they could end up together because their love was their own marzi and done when both were old enough to choose for themselves. Child marriages are destructuve and this is what theyre showing. Why shouldnt Jagya have the right to love? Why should he have to be forced to stay with Anandi if he doesnt love her? That would be unfair to her only and I dont agree with that! We have seen Jagya really care for Gauri...think of her...he took care of her so well when she was sick...despite 5 years of being together there hasnt been any physical relation. All this to me indicates that this is no puppy love this is real love..where u dont expect anything but saath u dont ask for anything but you give and I think Jagya deserves to be happy.
misty_drastifan thumbnail
So you think that i am abusing you... dear friend i am not doing that, every person sees things differently,  may be you are not ready to think about the sacrifice Anandi made for Jagya. A wife who is separated from her husband for 5 long years, can u please answer to this 

Hope you have not seen Balika Vadhu from begining. if you have seen that you would have not answer like this. Gauri deserves much more better person than Jagya. Even Gauri suffered a lot because of Jagya, hope you might have seen the episode when she goes back home after studies, you can feel her pain

Yes I am sorry for writing you to consult doctor. I was angry with Jagya but when i see your topic about that i was not able to control myself and wrote that (I  AM SORRY ONLY FOR THE WORD I WRITTEN FOR YOU TO CONSULT DOCTOR) other then that all are correct
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

well .. I like Anandi as the character so  that over powers the acting of pratyusha and I guess its part of the script that she is supposed to be like that ( Adult version ) 

Dead
Lets see if they put life in her character

isiliye toh mein chahta tha ki woh actress bane, kyaa mazaa aat dekhne main,
lekin nahin yeh bhi doctorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saritha30

So you think that i am abusing you... dear friend i am not doing that, every person sees things differently,  may be you are not ready to think about the sacrifice Anandi made for Jagya. A wife who is separated from her husband for 5 long years, can u please answer to this 

Hope you have not seen Balika Vadhu from begining. if you have seen that you would have not answer like this. Gauri deserves much more better person than Jagya. Even Gauri suffered a lot because of Jagya, hope you might have seen the episode when she goes back home after studies, you can feel her pain

Yes I am sorry for writing you to consult doctor. I was angry with Jagya but when i see your topic about that i was not able to control myself and wrote that (I  AM SORRY ONLY FOR THE WORD I WRITTEN FOR YOU TO CONSULT DOCTOR) other then that all are correct

@bold thanks and i only objected to that part,
rest its simple ur views and my views differ on this, so let it be😊
i wont talk abt anandi, i dont really care abt her . she as a character has disappointed me big time. i would really love if anandi goes to mumbai and give 2 slaps 2 jagya for keeping her in dark 4 5 yrs
reg gauri, well its up 2 her now after she learns the truth whether to be with jag or not,
and i would not mind if she leaves him permanently
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jagya doesnt love anyone if  he ever knew the meaning of love he would not have treated anandi like this...n m sure if some other girl  enters his life he would fall for her tooo
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saritha30

If you think that Jagya loves Gauri then i think you better consult a doctor. Jagya is matlabi insaan, you should not trust him.Only because he is telling truth to Gauri that doesnt mean that he loves her. He only needed her support as his family seperated him from their lifes. 

See 100% sure if Jagya see doctor Anandi he will leave Gauri and come back to Anandi's life. hope you remember Anandi told him that he can go with 100 womens but finally he will come back to her only.

If you think Jagya's love is pure than why did he hide this from Anandi for 5years, and also when Anandi was in her native is it necessary for him to write letter to Anandi every week and let her know what is happening in his life. At that time he needed Puli's help, can you give back that valuable 10 years back to Anandi. 

If he would have taken that decision earlier atleast by now Anandi might be also doctor or any successful women. you might think that Anandi has family support, but did u ever left her pain, u better feel that and come to conclusion who loves whom

Hi there...i could easily report you for your comment..but am not that deeply involved in  the forum and its discussions..πŸ˜‰ so...i dont really care..but ya..i watch this show .and i am free to express my views...as i often do..specially because i am following this particular show on a regular basis at this point...so i know what i am saying..πŸ˜‰
You may not want to accept the facts as they are being shown..but then thats none of my business...πŸ˜‰...the long and short of it is..that jagiya is a liar..a cheat...but he has every right to choose his life partner...anandi is the biggest victim of this evil practice according to me..lack of education has landed her in the situation...and sad but true...jagiya isNOT intrested in anandi...and yes your right those years are gone...as a result of this evil practice and lack of education!...i feel sorry for her...but he IS intrested in gauri...and thats the way it is...why?..how?..what?...i dont really know...but these are the present facts as they are being shown...and i have a strong feeling gauri has gotten too deeply involved now ..and will not step back...anyway..one can only wait and watch!