Balika Vadhu

who says now jagya does not love gauri

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i am now pretty sure that jagya loves gauri with his heart and soul.
the last scene really proved that.
now its up 2 gauri  and i dont mind if she accepts or rejects, its totally up 2 her
very good episode today, it reflected the inner turmoil in jagya.
and also gauri concerns
i am glad that he atleast decided to tell her the truth, better late than never so ok
(just wish now that there is no anti climax on mon, and jag decides to tear the letter😡)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he shud tell her the truth
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I still say he does not love her.
He can never love anyone but himself.

and even now he is just looking out for himself so he is not left alone. 

jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love can never happen on the bases of lie other wise this love is a lie as well he should tell her the truth ages ago or now upfront n made her understand!! 
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i am now pretty sure that jagya loves gauri with his heart and soul.

the last scene really proved that.
now its up 2 gauri  and i dont mind if she accepts or rejects, its totally up 2 her
very good episode today, it reflected the inner turmoil in jagya.
and also gauri concerns
i am glad that he atleast decided to tell her the truth, better late than never so ok
(just wish now that there is no anti climax on mon, and jag decides to tear the letter😡)

I have always maintained...Jag loves Gauri...Ga-Ga Rock ! ðŸ˜‰
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its quite obvious that jagiya loves gauri...i have never doubted that..and can i say..jagiya and gauri make a really nice couple..😊..i would like to see him coming out with the truth and show some honesty for a change..thats all!...

I dont like watching anandi scens...so i dont know what conversation she had with her friend..its sad watching her ..so i usually flip when her scenes come...😉...she should move on really...thats what she should do!
misty_drastifan thumbnail
If you think that Jagya loves Gauri then i think you better consult a doctor. Jagya is matlabi insaan, you should not trust him.Only because he is telling truth to Gauri that doesnt mean that he loves her. He only needed her support as his family seperated him from their lifes. 

See 100% sure if Jagya see doctor Anandi he will leave Gauri and come back to Anandi's life. hope you remember Anandi told him that he can go with 100 womens but finally he will come back to her only.

If you think Jagya's love is pure than why did he hide this from Anandi for 5years, and also when Anandi was in her native is it necessary for him to write letter to Anandi every week and let her know what is happening in his life. At that time he needed Puli's help, can you give back that valuable 10 years back to Anandi. 

If he would have taken that decision earlier atleast by now Anandi might be also doctor or any successful women. you might think that Anandi has family support, but did u ever left her pain, u better feel that and come to conclusion who loves whom
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaa sonia and divs they truly love each other,no doubt on that
anandi scenes really bug me no end, she is just sooo slow, its damn irritating, slow bolegi , slow slow jalebi khayegi,
jalebi dekhke bhi mooh mein paani nahin aata 😆
she can put me anytime into sleep🥱🥱
@saritha- i think i am perfectly normal, i dont need any doctor just because i think jagya loves gauri
pls stop attacking ppl just cos they think differently from u.
u indirectly mean 2 say that anyone who thinks jagya loves gauri needs a doctor,
he is not normal,
my mum also said  jag loves gauri, oh yeah she needs a doc too right😡
i am not going to tolerate this crap from now, fine u dont like my opinion, that does not give u the right to write against me😡
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True.. I do not agree with intruder about Jag loving Gauri but , we should avoid personal attacks. Thats not nice and a good way to communicate*

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saritha30

If you think that Jagya loves Gauri then i think you better consult a doctor. Jagya is matlabi insaan, you should not trust him.Only because he is telling truth to Gauri that doesnt mean that he loves her. He only needed her support as his family seperated him from their lifes. 

See 100% sure if Jagya see doctor Anandi he will leave Gauri and come back to Anandi's life. hope you remember Anandi told him that he can go with 100 womens but finally he will come back to her only.

If you think Jagya's love is pure than why did he hide this from Anandi for 5years, and also when Anandi was in her native is it necessary for him to write letter to Anandi every week and let her know what is happening in his life. At that time he needed Puli's help, can you give back that valuable 10 years back to Anandi. 

If he would have taken that decision earlier atleast by now Anandi might be also doctor or any successful women. you might think that Anandi has family support, but did u ever left her pain, u better feel that and come to conclusion who loves whom

@Bold - I take offense at this...just because some members (including me) do not agree with your pov doesnt give you the right to insult them or their views...you have an opinion stick to it and make posts related to it...if you do not agree with some member's opinion you can always ignore those posts...please learn  to be respectful of other IF members...as everyone has a right to express their pov's !!  and views do differ !! 

I have seen this happening a lot in fact...just because I like Ga-Ga or few of us like their pairing...you get a heart burn ?...I dont understand why ! ...I cant stand Anandi and her morose crying face 24/7, I dont like such characters...so what? big deal, its a personal choice, you like that good for you !... I did not say anything against any member here !!...I just stated what I like or dislike about the characters/actors...my thinking might not match with majority of the people's views here...but hello, its my perspective... I never asked anyone to agree with me did I? so just relax and have fun instead of giving free and unnecessary advices of seeing a doctor or simply bashing a member...I dont need your advice nor do I need to see a doctor...