Navya

i have A doubt...is it a blooper...

barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i hav a doubt...on night she went to boys room...,wen rupesh sir was checking if any girl is there ,they showed like she was lying down with him...
there cn be be two possibility
1 is that it mite be that she is pulledby anant..if she is pulled by anant then hw cum he didn know any girl cm to boys room
2nd possibiltiy is that like she was searching for anant...nd she found out..thats y she went nd lyd down with me..
cn any one clear it out for me,,,?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lak4nithi

guys i hav a doubt...on night she went to boys room...,wen rupesh sir was checking if any girl is there ,they showed like she was lying down with him...
there cn be be two possibility
1 is that it mite be that she is pulledby anant..if she is pulled by anant then hw cum he didn know any girl cm to boys room
2nd possibiltiy is that like she was searching for anant...nd she found out..thats y she went nd lyd down with me..
cn any one clear it out for me,,,?

its option 2 dear..Anant did not pull her..she saw him and went and slept next to him coz she heard the proffessor's footsteps approaching..i think they showed that clearly!!!
ritzappy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the second one only happened.when she searched and found anant at the rupesh sir came.so she went and layed beside him to escape.
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh k..
thank you dear...
-veena.shona- thumbnail
d 2nd 1, she ws lucky tht uske paas mein Anant hi tha, koi aur nahišŸ¤£
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rituloveskmh

its option 2 dear..Anant did not pull her..she saw him and went and slept next to him coz she heard the proffessor's footsteps approaching..i think they showed that clearly!!!

yea u said it right.  they have showed it clearly.  before Rupesh sir's entry she had seen Anant sleeping... then when she heard him coming she slipped into the blanket..