India-Forums

Navya
Navya

i have A doubt...is it a blooper...

barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
guys i hav a doubt...on night she went to boys room...,wen rupesh sir was checking if any girl is there ,they showed like she was lying down with him...
there cn be be two possibility
1 is that it mite be that she is pulledby anant..if she is pulled by anant then hw cum he didn know any girl cm to boys room
2nd possibiltiy is that like she was searching for anant...nd she found out..thats y she went nd lyd down with me..
cn any one clear it out for me,,,?

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lak4nithi

guys i hav a doubt...on night she went to boys room...,wen rupesh sir was checking if any girl is there ,they showed like she was lying down with him...
1 is that it mite be that she is pulledby anant..if she is pulled by anant then hw cum he didn know any girl cm to boys room
2nd possibiltiy is that like she was searching for anant...nd she found out..thats y she went nd lyd down with me..

its option 2 dear..Anant did not pull her..she saw him and went and slept next to him coz she heard the proffessor's footsteps approaching..i think they showed that clearly!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

ritzappy Senior Member
ritzappy
ritzappy

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
the second one only happened.when she searched and found anant at the rupesh sir came.so she went and layed beside him to escape.
barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
oh k..
thank you dear...
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
d 2nd 1, she ws lucky tht uske paas mein Anant hi tha, koi aur nahiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlyn1997shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Originally posted by lak4nithi

its option 2 dear..Anant did not pull her..she saw him and went and slept next to him coz she heard the proffessor's footsteps approaching..i think they showed that clearly!!!

yea u said it right.  they have showed it clearly.  before Rupesh sir's entry she had seen Anant sleeping... then when she heard him coming she slipped into the blanket..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index