Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

insted it shud hav been a maha episode!!!

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
  gosh! wat an episode... must say the performances wer brilliant..!! it was an episode full of tragedy  cuz it was the end of sid and our por abhay was betrayed  😭😭😭... happines cuz finally the sisters wer saved ðŸ˜ƒ... ... and wat a heart touching episode!!
                  well to be honest guys i thought dis episode shud hav been a maha episode insted of sum normal epi... and i really feel it wud hav been gud if it was shown dat way and they wudnt hav to rush so much in just 22 mins... 
                  neways i cudnt stop crying wen i saw abhay hurt... hurt dat his love betrayed him 😭😭😭😭 and the stupid ppl didnt even show the precap nor giv a proper ending to 2days epi it was just stoped in between the scene... 😡😡😡😡

p.s- dis is my 1st  post on pykyek forum so plz co-operate... and yeah in case u liked my post plz press the like button and do comment 😃😊😛 ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³
Edited by farzana.faria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ABHAY was in such pain yaa i too just cried wen dat mean metz placed ice bar on his chest she is sooo mean is this called LOVE??????? how could she do dat to abhay how could she hurt her own love????? where such guts came frm????

bt i even agree wid u farzana dat dis should hav been a MAHA epi...they just rushed out through out the epi...bt todays epi was really PAINFULL...
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nd on monday they will show straight away "1 year later"😡
prioty1000 thumbnail
i think on monday their will a conversation between abhay piya...
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Originally posted by: shafaqpie

ABHAY was in such pain yaa i too just cried wen dat mean metz placed ice bar on his chest she is sooo mean is this called LOVE??????? how could she do dat to abhay how could she hurt her own love????? where such guts came frm????

bt i even agree wid u farzana dat dis should hav been a MAHA epi...they just rushed out through out the epi...bt todays epi was really PAINFULL...

i hav no love left for metz now after wat she did to my darlin abhay and sid... sid ko apna ghulam bana di ya aur abhay ko to mano maar hi di ya...
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Originally posted by: roseflower_07

nd on monday they will show straight away "1 year later"😡

exactly dats so frustratin 😡
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
superb episode..eveything was perfect except sid's exit..
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prioty1000

i think on monday their will a conversation between abhay piya...

ya der will be after whiich they will be seprated
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya actually this should have been the Mahaepisode and the leap should should have been taken in the mahaepisode...It was really touching really emotional...I was literally crying when Abhay was hit with icepack by Maithalli.He was dying to meet Pia at that time even when he was hurt and Maithalli who love him did this to him...

NO OFFENCE TO MAITHALLI FANS
Edited by Marie_789 - 12 years ago
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
😡
Originally posted by: farzana.faria

i hav no love left for metz now after wat she did to my darlin abhay and sid... sid ko apna ghulam bana di ya aur abhay ko to mano maar hi di ya...

me too hav no love left for her i just hate her nw