India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

About 5/20 Update (Page 4)

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
After seeing the episode, I too think that she is Pihu and not Arpita. She was really shocked with all the revelations and was hearing everything for the first time. I just want the real Arpita to return to the show so that Avi won't be shattered. He will have someone with him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh man ok ok short i wud tell  tanu baby revenge track is over now..

natte and avdesh have big fight where naate says i dont know any professor etc i didnt do anything.

and says tanu was behind me in trying to kill u
loads of emotional dialogues happen.  natte is arrested by police

pihu has also come with avdesh to see he is safe

tanu is finally told what rv did and he  is repentant

so this story is over now

precap  is good    and next week its bahuji story  coming to end

Okay, I'll discuss the show now.  As it is, Jaz allowed it, and besides, 12 hrs is a reasonable embargo time.  I've embedded my responses

One thing I wanted to say to BenNevis - if Pihu is putting on an act, of course she'll put on sindoor and other marriage accessories - not b'cos she's married, but b'cos she wants to infiltrate the haveli, pretend to be Arpita and find out everything.  I think Ammaji and others also know that she's not Arpita, but aren't saying anything to avoid hurting Avdesh.

oh man  jazwa didnt appear in nite.. the last day if its 27th may is again friday.. jaz all wudbe on tenterhooks that day. as its ur day to do update.

anyways 

vrish there is daily discussion thread where just gave the gist of what happend in the show and didnt tell all the dialogues
guess u missed it
Okay, found it, and inserted it above.

@sow  i again say she is pihu not arpita

note first...  avdesh asks her to find  shikha and she is clueless mayb not knowing who is shikha or where is shikha ( btw how can the door be opened of the house and where else shikha wud be at that hr except the bedroom )

note two..   pihu did not know what had happend to arpita at all and she was shocked and confused to hear ranvijay's crimes and hear about goodness of avdesh's heart which makes her think how can this guy be after mama family troubles.

note 3...  avdesh hasnt raised his hand on any kamjoor person and he is not the one to do crimes that way
Yeah, all that, and besides that, one more thing.  If Pihu was actually Arpita pretending to be Pihu who again wanted to pretend to be Arpita, she'd have known BJ's crimes by now, and not tried guessing from the photo and eavesdropping.  She would not have been totally clueless about Avdesh's deeds, or tried poisoning him.  She could have just picked up where she left off, and Ammaji wouldn't have had to tell her squat about BJ.  All she would have had to do would be to pretend to slip up when only PJ and BJ were looking, but otherwise act perfectly normally

note 4.. the precap... bahuji lets out dev finally but keeps eyes.  pihu was happy to see him alive  but there must have been talks which were not shown so dev going away was pihu's plan to finally expose bahuji crimes to avdesh and keep him safe as per ammaji's wish 

hence this girl stays as arpita but she is not  arpita she is pihu
Precisely!!!

surprise element in the end cud be anything.

bahuji crimes are exposed and that is bigger shocker for avdesh but he is shattered and questions bahuji she in  turn tries to shoot pihu but avdesh takes the bullet.

this further shocks bahuji and she cud end up shooting herself
or  she is shot by pihu or ammaji finally.

avdesh either succumbs  to the bullet wound and dies or he survives and becomes a good person for the better of society and pihu goes with dev.

if avdesh is dead my other theory of story in flashback comes here and we see the show take a final big leap where in avdesh has come back but he is child of either shikha tanmay or pihu dev 
same look same name.

and hence avdesh lives..
I agree w/ BenNevis that this was possibly the final appearance of Tanmay, Shikha & Natte Thakur.  Based on that, I think Avdesh will live in the end.  After all, if he was to get killed, then why not have him killed by Tanmay in next Thursday's or Friday's episode?

I think that next week will be BJ releasing Dev, hoping to smoke Pihu's real identity out.  Pihu may find out that Dev is alive and see him, and he'll be shocked to see her married.  She will explain to him that she was infiltrating the house in order to avenge his death, but now that she knows he's alive and has found out new stuff about Avdesh & BJ, she'll persuade him to go home and just wait for her there.  BJ will confront her and try to slap her, but hopefully, she slaps her back, or better still, Avdesh catches her in the act.

One thing I liked was Avdesh demanding complete secrecy about this visit to Shikha, and also about Natte Thakur's arrest.  So BJ doesn't find out until after the fact, and if she sends anybody to torture or kill him, then that will convince Avdesh even more, if he's still unconvinced, that Natte Thakur wasn't behind the persecution of Pihu's family.  In the meantime, Pihu would hopefully uncover more about BJ and w/ ironclad evidence, so that she can convince Avdesh about BJ's guilt and get her arrested.

For the ending, I hope that she tells Avdesh that she's indeed Pihu, but the reason she cheated him and infiltrated the haveli was to get to the bottom of things, which she thought was done by him, but found out that it was actually done by BJ.  Following that, Avdesh releases her and promises neither to harass her family nor revert to his criminal ways. 

Hopefully, since Arpita was narrating things from the start, hopefully she too returns w/ a credible a/c of where she was, and also fills him in w/ what BJ had herself confessed to her, as well as the instructions to dump her body, and how she was retrieved alive.  That makes it easier for Avdesh to forgive and release Pihu, and show Pihu, Dev, Krantilal, Mamata & Pawan together @ the end apologizing to them.  I'd also prefer if Ammaji doesn't die, and that Arpita takes care of her.

If they do have a gunfire exchange in the final episode, I think BJ might try to shoot Avdesh, but Ammaji will come in the way & take her bullet and die.  Following that, Avdesh may either shoot BJ or get her arrested.  The other possibility, which I think is less likely due to my above reason that Tanmay could have done it, is that BJ does kill Avdesh but in front of everybody, and either gets arrested or killed by his goons.  After that, Pihu is left free to return to Krantilal or Dev.  Ammaji either doesn't survive, or she's taken care of by Tanmay & Shikha.  As a result, the serial doesn't bring back Arpita but kills Avdesh, but brings BJ to justice, and the survivors live happily.  Although if Avdesh is killed, who'll reign in his gang?  The other reason why I think he'll survive!

THE END

Okay, here's my comment on last night's episode itself.  I thought it somewhat sudden that Natte Thakur was quickly overpowered when he saw that Avdesh was just shot in the arm, and not really injured.  What an idiot - he should have emptied his gun into his chest.  Well, this was really a filmy ending.  And then, he sang like a canary on Tanmay.

So looked like Avdesh has been infected by the bhashanitis disease from Krantilal Rathod (the last name is not Lal, since Pawan's name in court was spelt out as Pawan Kumar Rathod).  After Tanmay conceded that he had been trying to kill him, Avdesh, instead of blowing off Tanmay, gives him a painful bhashan about RV, and then hands him the gun.  I thought that Tanmay would shoot himself after he failed to shoot Avdesh.  The end shot of both Tanmay & Shikha touching his feet and taking his blessings looked too unrealistic.  Incidentally, if they weren't going to show Shikha as pregnant, the least they could have done would have been to have RV kill her baby when he shot her during that chase.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 21 May 2011 at 2:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaBenNevischatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
arre dont know why jaz hasnt updated yet.. anyways 

coming bck to ur point vrish

tanu chapter is over now

at the most he wud make final appearance in final episode if avdesh is killed at tht time or even if avdesh lives then also

bahuji releases dev on monday and he somehow appears before pihu who convinces him of her drama but bahuji sees that and says tumhara khel khatam and thats where pihu stops her mayb twists her arm or hand the way bahuji had done to arpi in the initial episodes

and i do agree if she was arpita she wud hv started frm where she left off but since she is pihu she has no clue about what happend to arpita and yday episode was eyeopener for her revealing to her that arpi is dead but due to some saazish

this she wud bring out in front of avdesh now

and abt secrecy of natte thakurs arrest
i think avdesh dint want tanmay to be blamed or be in trouble bcoz he is his sisters hubby and only to protect them he said that

and here also pihu realises avdesh does command respect everywhere he goes

and final part ammaji is paralysed she cant do anything but at the most she can take the gun and shoot bahuji.
bahuji wont shoot avdesh but mainly pihu
and if avdesh dies the gang is over. the rule of criminal is over

but yes this part i like if at all arpi is narrating the story from the beginning  we want her to return but it doesnt justify that her look alike pihu found out all the ans and justice was done

thats why i stand by my theory again arpita is dead and this is pihu and so avdesh wud also end..

kahani filmy hai but its possible

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chista.Vrish.BenNevisSidda8

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Hi everyone Smile

luv it the epiosde 'nd specially Bhai Behen relaltionship Clap,

I want to say that I am sure that 99.99% Pihua is Arpita ,  because she
is the only person who know what really happened with Bj
on the misfortune of Arpita / RV, and now that Pihua aka Arpita
begin to know all the truths about the duo BJ / PJ, she is the only
able to glue the pieces of the puzzle and understand and know the
BJ's true colors WinkLOL.

Just, why it has not seen the encounter Pihu / Shika, what was her
reaction on seeing her return to  room to Shika Shocked, Arpita is
dead, then how did she explain her presence? Mama Rai, she
denied his right to see her daughter? there are gaps they
must be filled, or it is a way to compress the show to end
with, it's 
sad CryCryCry

I can not say more before Jaz does the update, so see u after Smile

Salut tout le monde Smile,
J'ai ador l'pisode d'hier surtout cette relation fraternelle Clap

Je voudrai dire que je suis sure 99,99 % que Pihu est Arpita , car elle 
est la seule vraiment savoir ce qui s'est rellement pass avec Bj 
concernant la msaventure d'Arpita/RV , et maintenant Pihu aka Arpita qui commence  connaitre toute les vrits sur le duo BJ/PJ, elle est la seule  pouvoir coller les morceaux du puzzle et comprendre et connaitre les vrais couleurs de BJ.WinkLOL

Juste , pourquoi on a pas vu la rencontre Pihu/Shika , comment a t sa 
raction en la voyant rentrer dans sa chambre Shocked, pour Shika , Arpita est morte , alors comment a t'elle expliqu sa prsence ? et Mama Rai , elle a rejet son droit revoir sa fille ou quoi?  il y a des vides qu'ils 
doivent combl, ou c'est une faon de compresser le show pour en finir 
avec, c'est triste CryCryCry   

Je ne peux dire plus , avant que Jaz ne fasse l'update , alors tout l 'heure.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

oh man  jazwa didnt appear in nite.. the last day if its 27th may is again friday.. jaz all wudbe on tenterhooks that day. as its ur day to do update.

anyways 

vrish there is daily discussion thread where just gave the gist of what happend in the show and didnt tell all the dialogues
guess u missed it

@sow  i again say she is pihu not arpita
Yes , Madam PP i have been expecting the same from u, so its not a surprise for meLOL

note first...  avdesh asks her to find  shikha and she is clueless mayb not knowing who is shikha or where is shikha ( btw how can the door be opened of the house and where else shikha wud be at that hr except the bedroom )

Yes PP ji, Jab thak the CV's reveal her true identity, u can expect all the scenes just like that as they show just Pihu, and me remembered u only, when i watched this sceneLOL
as u come up with this point to note in the next hearing.

note two..   pihu did not know what had happend to arpita at all and she was shocked and confused to hear ranvijay's crimes and hear about goodness of avdesh's heart which makes her think how can this guy be after mama family troubles.

They been showing her since she entered as they want to keep the suspense till the end and either they want to show her with memory loss or in disguise to know and reveal BJ's truth as she doesn't know much about Avi/Bj after she left haweli , this is what AS telling about the crap script, where there is no clarity in the story as its taken away by the Cvs in the name of suspense.Ouch 

note 3...  avdesh hasnt raised his hand on any kamjoor person and he is not the one to do crimes that way
Since they change the script against AS wish, the Cvs just trying to make him happy by showing more good things about Avi, but me think these r really unnecessary things as he been after Natte who was n't even worth to call him Villian, taken so much time and the CV's wasted all the viewers and actors time too as they were in hurry to wrap up the show and they paid money to the extra characters, they just want to justify their spending cost. Nothing to do with Pihu to know about Avi.Avi wasn't innocent until he captures the real culprit behind the attacks. Pihu already knew that Avi wasn't the man who hurt Mamaji's family, then why did this Natte&Tanmay's back stabbing, where without evidence Tamy accepts the truth of Rv and believes in his BILand touches his feet.What happened to the recording that Played to Avi to prove Arpi's innocence?
Why all this Tamy with Natte drama? Me thinks the CVs really lost their mind when they heard this sudden wrap up of the show and the PH dont want to spend extra money on the show as there will be no benefit for them.

note 4.. the precap... bahuji lets out dev finally but keeps eyes.  pihu was happy to see him alive  but there must have been talks which were not shown so dev going away was pihu's plan to finally expose bahuji crimes to avdesh and keep him safe as per ammaji's wish 

I totally agree with u as  we shouldn't talk much about the promos just like the day before where Avi was shot and fall as if he was dead.But we know what exactly happend later as he did to the Natte and goons.
The precaps most of the time just to keep the audience to stick them to show but not the complete truth , i would better say Bj left Dev to see the tamasha what Pihu?Arpi does, whether she is just Pihu she left haweli for Dev, if she is Arpi then she stays at haweli for Avi.Im just talking in the prespective of BJ. By stopping BJ , she told us , she is not Pihu, but Arpi.
Lekin ye bhi ho sakta hai ki, woh just Pihu and as she knows the truth that BJ was the culprit and playing games with Avi's life and as a fighter for truth, she just stays at haweli until she proves BJ's sins .

But me not an agreeable state to see Pihu taking revenge from BJ on behalf of Avi and Arpi.
Even Avi couldn't find BJ's truth by himself , where Pihu knows the truth of Bj is really a shameful act to the leads brains and bravery.
Then only Pihu becomes the hero who unveild Bjs' true face and Avi just has brawn , no brain.
Arpi's sacrifies and suffers only be prospered with a pityful death in the end.
Its then such a shame to the CVs and to the show too,me thinks

hence this girl stays as arpita but she is not  arpita she is pihu

surprise element in the end cud be anything.

bahuji crimes are exposed and that is bigger shocker for avdesh but he is shattered and questions bahuji she in  turn tries to shoot pihu but avdesh takes the bullet.

this further shocks bahuji and she cud end up shooting herself
or  she is shot by pihu or ammaji finally.

avdesh either succumbs  to the bullet wound and dies or he survives and becomes a good person for the better of society and pihu goes with dev.

if avdesh is dead my other theory of story in flashback comes here and we see the show take a final big leap where in avdesh has come back but he is child of either shikha tanmay or pihu dev 
same look same name.

and hence avdesh lives..

THE END

Edited by BenNevis - 21 May 2011 at 4:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
hello madam defence lawyer i was waiting for u to come up with ur statements

so let me come to this point as fighter for truth

so pihu stays to find the truth and try to save avdesh from bahujis manipulations

ya even when we dont like pihu fighting for avdesh and arpita but that is the story

that a gunda didnt get a chance to have a happy life that he wanted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
@Vrish
Pihu wearing Sindhoor &mangal sutra
Ha I agree with u as Arpi/Pihu been putting  on act as Avi's wife , then she has to wear all these like a married woman and as she believes Dev was killed so there mighthave no objection to wear another man's mangal sutra to take revenge.
But i dont agree as Ammaji knows that she is not Arpi.
If she isn't Arpi how can she asks to look after her son once after she leaves this earth?
Not to hurt Avdesh, if u still remember where Avi aks her mother by telling "hamara dhil kahthe hai ki woh hamara Arpita hi hai"then he aks his mother what she thinks?
She nodds her head to support him saying she is just his Arpita.
Arpi knows about Bj's crimes:
When its comes to knows BJ's crimes, before she falls from terrace, Arpi doesn't know anything about BJ except she betrayed her as she confide in BJ and did tell the story of RV's indescent proposal as she later finds BJ did make Avi believe the story is true.
Except that Arpi doesnot know anything about BJ and now she wants to know the reason why BJ dont want her to be in Haweli.
If u go with the night the Convo between BJ&Arpi before she fall from terrace
BJ said"jab se tum ye haweli me aaye ho hume bilkul pasandh nahi hai"
Still Arpi doesnt know the lusty feeling of BJ for Avi and this is the reason BJ tried to kill her and kept her away from Avi.

Poisoning Avi:
Me dont think its poison but over dose of sleeping pills to make Avi fall asleep during night so that she can keep him away from her during that night.
How can she kills him without knowing the truth behind the attacks on mama's family and the killing of Dev?
Its not for killing but the Cvs just made it to show the Avi's concern for his mother.

Avi's demanding complete secrecy of his visit and Natte's arrest:

PJ already did tell Bj that Natte was arrested by the Police.
Me guessing BJ will force and bribe Natte to accept these attacks on Mamaji's family so that her name wont come out. But here PJ will do on behalf her, then he will be captured red handedly by Avi to know who was the real culprit. As me wishing to see Avi's brains, rather than Pihu/Arpi more as i want to see his promise to Arpi to bring the real culprit before her, though she knows that Bj was behind.Atleast one promise must be fulfilled by him as he is the lead.
I really dont want to see Arpi/Pihu convinced but wish Avi will be the hero of her's and the show's.WinkBig smile

Edited by BenNevis - 21 May 2011 at 8:35am
BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

hello madam defence lawyer i was waiting for u to come up with ur statements

so let me come to this point as fighter for truth

so pihu stays to find the truth and try to save avdesh from bahujis manipulations

ya even when we dont like pihu fighting for avdesh and arpita but that is the story

that a gunda didnt get a chance to have a happy life that he wanted

Areh madam PP Ji adhalath me kisi ko dhoshi prakatith karne ke pehele ye sochthe hai ki woh dobara ek aur mouka ki jaroorath hai thaki woh kabhi bhi aisi galathi na kar.
Aaap tho jaisa argue karthe hai jaisa defence lawyer ki tharah, kyoum aap kiske paksh me hai, muhje shak ho raha hai , ek nirdhosh, kitani gatiya insaan hothe bhi, fir ek aur mouka dhiye jaye tha ki iska jindhagi sudhar jaye.Wink
If the Cv's really want to show as the normal story then they should show its Arpita and Avi used their brains in the end to reveal Bj's truth.
Or they want to give something different just like a real gunda story(Naturally in real life of goonda the enemies r from outside of the family, but in this story his biggest enemy is his own bhabhi)
they might kill him in the end as there is saying "as u reap as u sow"
But he wasn't like bad gunda's does crimes to fear the whole world.
He never ever done such crime knowing that they were innocent.
Then why would they give the death punishment in the end?
Ofourse he does kidnap and buying arms but still he doesn't deserved a death penalty, me thinks
Im just talking about Avi , not a real gunda in the society who does rapes, murders, kidnaps and other things.
Ab boliye madam PP ji, is our client really deserves death or a chance for life to be given as he want to restore himself leaving the crime world forever.?Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index