MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by MuktaJaiswal

Originally posted by chatterbox

look  i say again its just  5 episodes left and the show is over

then there wont be anythng left to discuss at all
once show is over why who where wont make any difference

just for one last  week lets just have our crazy theories out if any one wants to

shows magic to kab ka gaya story has gone for a toss yes  so we just hv our own fun andmake our own ending in our head na

fir show ends tu kahan main kahan

ha its ture only five epi remaining, by now end would already have been confirmed and the shooting must also have been completed.
In coming 2-3 epi we will get to know the possible end, and its no point in discussing now.

fir show ends tu kahan main kahan does it mean after the show end, we will not chat again.
do all u people post only for GKD or any one likes some other show also.
as for me i totally new to this chatting specially for any tv show. rigth now i am just  posting for this show only

Hey MuktaBig smile
Welcome to the forum darling.
Me also new to this kinda chatting about a show on telly.
Hope we will get some other show thats worth watching&chatting.Wink
Me just watch only GKD and never on any other forum.
But many of the GKDians on other forums too.
U can chat in any other forum as u can ask CB as she is like a gang leader & CKDgang too .
BTW how old r u?
Therre is a Chat thread called Chit Chat Corner #19, where u can have a chat with other girls if u wish to.WinkSmile

BTW how old r u? - what do u mean by that.

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Hey MuktaBig smile
U can chat in any other forum as u can ask CB as she is like a gang leader & CKDgang too .
BTW how old r u?
Therre is a Chat thread called Chit Chat Corner #19, where u can have a chat with other girls if u wish to.WinkSmile

hey mukta  Hug

sow di meant like you she also never goes to other forums where as many of them goes to other forums and if you want to know about anything you can ask Cb di..

u can come to Chit Chat Corner if you want to talk with others Embarrassed

di wants to know whether you are teen or not because in these forum few members are 13 to 19 yrs old Embarrassed

Edited by yoga23priya - 22 May 2011 at 5:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

MuktaJaiswal Senior Member
MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

[QUOTE=BenNevis]
Hey MuktaBig smile
BTW how old r u?

hey mukta  Hug

sow di meant like you she also never goes to other forums where as many of them goes to other forums and if you want to know about anything you can ask Cb di..

di wants to know whether you are teen or not because in these forum few members are 13 to 19 yrs old Embarrassed
[/QUOTE

hi priya 
first of all i am not a teen i am thirty four yrs.

priya when i said i am new to the forum i meant i am totally new to just chit chatting thing.
i had chat online a few times that 2 only with the people i know personally.
chatting online with some I dnt. know personally is my first time.
i had never participated in voting or posting for any other show. so some times i am unable to undertstand the term or words u ppl used
u all are frnds like form the start of the show and i have joined at the time when the show is ending so i just want 2 know can we be frnds after the show? if yes Howww?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Hey MuktaBig smile
BTW how old r u?

hey mukta  Hug

hi priya 

priya when i said i am new to the forum i meant i am totally new to just chit chatting thing.
i had never participated in voting or posting for any other show. so some times i am unable to undertstand the term or words u ppl used
u all are frnds like form the start of the show and i have joined at the time when the show is ending so i just want 2 know can we be frnds after the show? if yes Howww?

di Hug

even i am here from Nov but i still get confuse sometimes LOLLOL

In GKD IF even though u r talking with anyone first time you will feel like you know them from years...

i am saying it my experience if you any doubts cb di,nandu di,laxmi di,vista di,sow di,prashuu,jess or anyone in our forum will be there to guide and help you Embarrassed

of course we can be friends even after show ends we all will be here only Embarrassed

BenNevis

MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=BenNevis]
Hey MuktaBig smile
BTW how old r u?

hey mukta  Hug

hi priya 

di Hug

even i am here from Nov but i still get confuse sometimes LOLLOL

In GKD IF even though u r talking with anyone first time you will feel like you know them from years...

i am saying it my experience if you any doubts cb di,nandu di,laxmi di,vista di,sow di,prashuu,jess or anyone in our forum will be there to guide and help you Embarrassed

of course we can be friends even after show ends we all will be here only Embarrassed

[/QUOTE

yes i totally agree with u, GKD has been main reason that I got bunch of good frnds.
have u ever been posting for other shows, or have been posted for a show which already had ended.
bcus, i want to know that, after the shows off air , is it possible to watch any epi form show or the link is blocked.
also do u have any photos of the show, i searched it online but culdn't download it.

BenNevisyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

yes i totally agree with u, GKD has been main reason that I got bunch of good frnds.
have u ever been posting for other shows, or have been posted for a show which already had ended.
bcus, i want to know that, after the shows off air , is it possible to watch any epi form show or the link is blocked.
also do u have any photos of the show, i searched it online but culdn't download it.

if you are active even after show ends then they won't locked forum...even if show is locked you can read all the updates and watch the video but u can't comment on it...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490860

this is Gallery where u can find all the pics of Avita and show Embarrassed

BenNevis

MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

if you are active even after show ends then they won't locked forum...even if show is locked you can read all the updates and watch the video but u can't comment on it...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490860

this is Gallery where u can find all the pics of Avita and show Embarrassed

no i mean i want to save gkd photos in my pc, how can i get the photos 

BenNevisyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

no i mean i want to save gkd photos in my pc, how can i get the photos 

which browser you use...i mean firefox or chrome or explorer

if you use fire fox and explorer...select the pic you like then click right click then select Save target as and if it's chrome then Save link as Embarrassed

di you are not supposed to discuss anything other than Update in these thread u come to CC...

BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index