Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

di πŸ€—

even i am here from Nov but i still get confuse sometimes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In GKD IF even though u r talking with anyone first time you will feel like you know them from years...

i am saying it my experience if you any doubts cb di,nandu di,laxmi di,vista di,sow di,prashuu,jess or anyone in our forum will be there to guide and help you πŸ˜³

of course we can be friends even after show ends we all will be here only πŸ˜³

[/QUOTE

yes i totally agree with u, GKD has been main reason that I got bunch of good frnds.
have u ever been posting for other shows, or have been posted for a show which already had ended.
bcus, i want to know that, after the shows off air , is it possible to watch any epi form show or the link is blocked.
also do u have any photos of the show, i searched it online but culdn't download it.

yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuktaJaiswal

yes i totally agree with u, GKD has been main reason that I got bunch of good frnds.
have u ever been posting for other shows, or have been posted for a show which already had ended.
bcus, i want to know that, after the shows off air , is it possible to watch any epi form show or the link is blocked.
also do u have any photos of the show, i searched it online but culdn't download it.

if you are active even after show ends then they won't locked forum...even if show is locked you can read all the updates and watch the video but u can't comment on it...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490860

this is Gallery where u can find all the pics of Avita and show πŸ˜³
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail

if you are active even after show ends then they won't locked forum...even if show is locked you can read all the updates and watch the video but u can't comment on it...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490860

this is Gallery where u can find all the pics of Avita and show πŸ˜³

no i mean i want to save gkd photos in my pc, how can i get the photos 
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuktaJaiswal

no i mean i want to save gkd photos in my pc, how can i get the photos 

which browser you use...i mean firefox or chrome or explorer

if you use fire fox and explorer...select the pic you like then click right click then select Save target as and if it's chrome then Save link as πŸ˜³

di you are not supposed to discuss anything other than Update in these thread u come to CC...
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey mukta  πŸ€—

sow di meant like you she also never goes to other forums where as many of them goes to other forums and if you want to know about anything you can ask Cb di..

u can come to Chit Chat Corner if you want to talk with others πŸ˜³

di wants to know whether you are teen or not because in these forum few members are 13 to 19 yrs old πŸ˜³

Hey Priya dearπŸ€—
Thanks for the reply to Mukta on behalf of me, a true kid sis u r muah muah muah 
, i wasn't on the OL today until now its now 8pm(GMT) sunday.
Thanks darling.

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
swamini5 thumbnail
Good Morning Everybody

Don't know what to write???????

😭
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey swamin good morning

the update is there  i hv put it  just chek the sticky

got new theory  heehhhe
swamini5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hey swamin good morning

the update is there  i hv put it  just chek the sticky

got new theory  heehhhe

now what  this new theoryπŸ˜ƒ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
just chek the update post which is sticky u wud know  hehe
swamini5 thumbnail

hehheheehe

As the show is ending we have  got many theories