Gunahon Ka Devta

About 5/20 Update (Page 10)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
bahuji wont survive na

she wud be shot or killed and the hatred from avdesh wud kill her anyways

i want happy end but  the past weeks scenes makes me think its not happy end thats it

and i hv to log off now
water filling time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

Hello all

@ Vistaa  Exactly ,Me too like u  prefer to see ending like Othelo this story was especial & different  from the other story so its end wud be different also...

Seriously , i cudnt tolerate this look alike to arpita ... they damaged the story line & we shudnt  expect   a good & logic end.

p.s: vistaa they deleted your comment on TB article alsoOuch

Hey Sarah...so good to see youBig smile

U know, Ashish seems to be majorly annoyed with the ending and maybe this means that by some miracle Pihu will turn into Arpita and there will be a happy ending.

Really, ShockedShockedShocked Why are they doing this? Deleting people's comments? I didn't violate any rules, did I?Confused

chistaBenNevis

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by chista

Hello all

@ Vistaa  Exactly ,Me too like u  prefer to see ending like Othelo this story was especial & different  from the other story so its end wud be different also...

Seriously , i cudnt tolerate this look alike to arpita ... they damaged the story line & we shudnt  expect   a good & logic end.

p.s: vistaa they deleted your comment on TB article alsoOuch

Hey Sarah...so good to see youBig smile

U know, Ashish seems to be majorly annoyed with the ending and maybe this means that by some miracle Pihu will turn into Arpita and there will be a happy ending.

Really, ShockedShockedShocked Why are they doing this? Deleting people's comments? I didn't violate any rules, did I?Confused

Yep dear... you did... u  said the truth...

Edited by chista - 21 May 2011 at 9:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

look  i say again its just  5 episodes left and the show is over

then there wont be anythng left to discuss at all
once show is over why who where wont make any difference

just for one last  week lets just have our crazy theories out if any one wants to

shows magic to kab ka gaya story has gone for a toss yes  so we just hv our own fun andmake our own ending in our head na

fir show ends tu kahan main kahan
Areh madam PP Ji, aap bilkul sahi kaha.Big smile
Once show khatam , tu kahan , my kaha?
Hum tho is show ke bahane forum pe chat karne(waise tho ye familu ke badh family jaisa he haina)athe hai, kabhi gussa hojathe hai, kabhi haste hai, fir kabhi kabhi jor se sochlethe hai vagaira vagaira.
Show ke baadh kya hoga hamara Forum ka mujeh tho nahi patha?
BTW CB this forum will be open once after the Show ends ?
or they remove from their list?
Hope they keep it atleast for 2 weeks to discuss and have fun on the forum by some discussion of the Avita & BJ&RV scenes.WinkLOL
Ek bahana chahiyena kuch baath karneke liyeWinkLOL

coolguy3chista

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
salut  sow

how r u?Me better but next week i ll go for surgery Ouch

sow  i said in another posts & tread ... this story is totally different & they shud finish in  different way also...

Avdesh without arpita is incomplete ...

and this pihu story & similarity   remind me some cheap old hindi film... plz dont mind dearSmile 

Even they wudnt  finish this show  in rush  again i want to see  a tragic end ...cos othelo always lasting for me...

Edited by chista - 21 May 2011 at 9:58am
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
sow once show ends if there is no activity the forum is locked up

it goes in archives

anyone can come and see the comments see videos or read updates posts etc but cant comment

if there is activity it can stay if its bhoot khana it wud close soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

MuktaJaiswal Senior Member
MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=chatterbox]look  i say again its just  5 episodes left and the show is over

then there wont be anythng left to discuss at all
once show is over why who where wont make any difference

just for one last  week lets just have our crazy theories out if any one wants to

shows magic to kab ka gaya story has gone for a toss yes  so we just hv our own fun andmake our own ending in our head na

fir show ends tu kahan main kahan
[/QUOTE

ha its ture only five epi remaining, by now end would already have been confirmed and the shooting must also have been completed.
In coming 2-3 epi we will get to know the possible end, and its no point in discussing now.

fir show ends tu kahan main kahan does it mean after the show end, we will not chat again.
do all u people post only for GKD or any one likes some other show also.
as for me i totally new to this chatting specially for any tv show. rigth now i am just  posting for this show only

BenNevisVistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Hai VistaBig smile
How r u?
I have seen u lost interest in the show now.
If u dont mind, what do u expect from the CVs to show its ending would beWink
Please tell me honestly what  kind of ending u  really wish  to see.Wink    .

Hi SowjanyaBig smile

Oh don't get me startedLOLLOL...there is lots I expected from the show...for starters for it not to end so soonLOLLOL

But all that is water under the bridge...but is you really like to know what kind of ending I would really like to see, then anything that brings the real Arpita back...I think Vrish had hypothesised that Pihu and Arpita are really two different persons and Arpita is in hiding only to show up at the last minute.
I would be happy if that happens and we see a real AviTa milan and equally importantly BJ 's evil is exposed and she is sent into a rehab...I can't advocate capital punishment for her, because I am against violence, but I would really like her psychology evaluation done and a reason found for her evil...

I would also like Avi to recognise BJ's evil influence on his life and her less than pure intentions towards him and I would like him to show her compassion and pity...

And pigs would fly...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaBenNevisSidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index