Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chista

salut  sow

how r u?Me better but next week i ll go for surgery

sow  i said in another posts & tread ... this story is totally different & they shud finish in  different way also...

Avdesh without arpita is incomplete ...

and this pihu story & similarity   remind me some cheap old hindi film... plz dont mind dear😊 

Even they wudnt  finish this show  in rush  again i want to see  a tragic end ...cos othelo always lasting for me...

Sara
U r going for surgery , next week?
will u be back on the forum before the Show ends?
I wish u to be on the forum in the last few epis atleast.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
I know sara, u keep telling that the show will end in tragedy since i was joined the forum since mid January.
So ur instincts telling u this is the end just like Othello where the leads dead without SR.
@red
sara u dont need to say sorry as every one has the right to speak their own opinion na.
I dont watch any old or new hindi films but had read many of the fellow members telling just like sita aur geeta. one is soft and naive and the other is bold.
I totally agree with u Avi is incomplete with Arpitha and even i dont like to see he will end up with Pihu unless its our Arpi.
Me wishing that in the end Cvs reveal its Arpi and Avita's SR.
If u see AS tweets the CVs did change the script and bring her as a look alike. But me somewhere feeling she is just Arpi and she herself confess in the end after Avi sees BJ's truth, as he was blindfolded by BJ's love and care(can i say her pretendence as if u love someone   u wont  be able to hurt the one u love, me strongly believes)and cannot see beyond that.
Before she offers her  body, heart& soul, she want to see his real transormation as he promised her to leave crime world. Me expecting in the end he will tell the whole world he wont be bhayyaji anymore. But cannot expect from the Cvs what they bring in the end.

koko55 thumbnail
I just hope she is  Arpita that is my big dream
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Hi SowjanyaπŸ˜ƒ

Oh don't get me startedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...there is lots I expected from the show...for starters for it not to end so soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But all that is water under the bridge...but is you really like to know what kind of ending I would really like to see, then anything that brings the real Arpita back...I think Vrish had hypothesised that Pihu and Arpita are really two different persons and Arpita is in hiding only to show up at the last minute.
I would be happy if that happens and we see a real AviTa milan and equally importantly BJ 's evil is exposed and she is sent into a rehab...I can't advocate capital punishment for her, because I am against violence, but I would really like her psychology evaluation done and a reason found for her evil...

I would also like Avi to recognise BJ's evil influence on his life and her less than pure intentions towards him and I would like him to show her compassion and pity...

And pigs would fly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u like to see real Arpi back in the end like Vrish said before.Then u wont believe that Pihu is Arpi.hun!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
But when Mamaji said to BJ"Arpitha bhi yahi chahthi thi".This dia made me felt as if Arpi was dead and the mamaji family just trying to accomplish her last  wish before her death.
But Me wish the same as u   wish to see the milan of Avita in the end and wish to see SR of Avita in the end as this could be the biggest punishment for her as she always tried to seperate them before their SR. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Me agree  with u as violence brings nothing but tears and sadness in the end. I wish to see BJ will be redempted in the end by looking after Avita's nanna munna bal gopal.
Avi wont give any punishment to BJ as there is still respect for her as he understands she was widowed before her SR.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I wish to see he help her to get married to some one , certainly not PJ as he was much older than her though he was always with her through thick and thin.πŸ˜‰
As we all knew the story is about the Gunda of Lallanpur and his transformation. Then me thinking they wont kill Avi in the end as he can do samaj seva as a politician without arms leaving the crime world in the end.This could be the punishment to BJ as she want to see him always just Bhayyaji.πŸ˜‰
BenNevis thumbnail
Hai CGπŸ˜ƒ
R u OL?
why didn't u commenting on the Ydays' epi darling?
I loved to read ur comments.
I know u r not happy as the show going. But the next week will be the last week of the show, then tell me what ur instincts telling the end would be?πŸ˜‰
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: koko55

I just hope she is  Arpita that is my big dream

Hey KokoπŸ˜ƒ
darling i can see how much u love Arpi. Me wish ur dream come true darling.πŸ˜ƒ
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: MuktaJaiswal

ha its ture only five epi remaining, by now end would already have been confirmed and the shooting must also have been completed.
In coming 2-3 epi we will get to know the possible end, and its no point in discussing now.

fir show ends tu kahan main kahan does it mean after the show end, we will not chat again.
do all u people post only for GKD or any one likes some other show also.
as for me i totally new to this chatting specially for any tv show. rigth now i am just  posting for this show only

Hey MuktaπŸ˜ƒ
Welcome to the forum darling.
Me also new to this kinda chatting about a show on telly.
Hope we will get some other show thats worth watching&chatting.πŸ˜‰
Me just watch only GKD and never on any other forum.
But many of the GKDians on other forums too.
U can chat in any other forum as u can ask CB as she is like a gang leader & CKDgang too .
BTW how old r u?
Therre is a Chat thread called Chit Chat Corner #19, where u can have a chat with other girls if u wish to.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww, you girls are off when I am on. Yesterday's episode was very good. Though I didn't like Pihu staring at Avi when he got hurt, if she was Arpi she would have ran and pushed all the goons like she pushed RV. Arpi can't stand to see Avi hurt and at least she would scream or run for his defense.  This may indicate is is simply Pihu but I'm not giving up my faith till the end. Sow, I agree that a SR for Avita will be BJ's biggest punishment. I can't believe only 5 episodes are left. So much storyline has to be covered in one week. I am going to try to enjoy next week and except any outcome.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hiya all,

Once again I couldn't come on time...

Oh well, just wanna add my two cents > I am still saying this is Arpi!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yep, just wait all will be revealed.πŸ‘πŸΌ

(if not, then just want it over and done with now. I feel so cheated, 8 months and where is the love story that I got hooked on? where is the happiness that Arpi yearned for?πŸ˜•...it actually feels like another story!!)
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok its sunday  and well jaz  has been having some issues with her comp  so i would do fridays update bit later

hope jaz merges that with this one.. later

and she said sorry for not being able to update.

bear with me  for some time as from home its not easy to do

and plus i hv to see the video again hehee
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
me done the update 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689154

i think jaz wud come later and merge the topics