About 5/20 Update - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by yoga23priya

take your own time to update di ๐Ÿ˜ณ

don't worry di and concentrate only on your work also you can update when ever u want  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

love you ๐Ÿค—

U know my heart says something happens it's a happy ending AVI with APri

But the last weeks epis are pointing that she is pihu and not aprita (heartbeark)

The third part of the thu epi where pihu is showing concern for avi I thought she is apri but yesterday's epi proved me wrong as she was totally confused and was in shock to know the reality of rv's death and what he did to arpi. Also is surprised to see with how much patiently   avi is reacting to the situation

for the precap, I say as pihu begin to know the real avi she had been starting to like him (not in love with him), respect him and doesn't want to hurt him, she decides to stay and wait for the right moment to tell avi that she is pihu and not aprita.

Originally posted by chista

Ya ... cb i wanna say something maybe  it wud be ridicule ...

i read vrish post...Me think also every body knows she isnt arpi & me think even avi too...

but cos of special situation -he is on a shattered  mood- he ll not believe she isnt his arpi &  betraying  himself...

to this sarah i cant say. mayb just  mayb he knows that he made a mistake in not beliveing in arpita so his heart says pihu is arpi  but from others i think bahuji feels she is not arpita rest dont feel so

Originally posted by MuktaJaiswal

U know my heart says something happens it's a happy ending AVI with APri

But the last weeks epis are pointing that she is pihu and not aprita (heartbeark)

The third part of the thu epi where pihu is showing concern for avi I thought she is apri but yesterday's epi proved me wrong as she was totally confused and was in shock to know the reality of rv's death and what he did to arpi. Also is surprised to see with how much patiently   avi is reacting to the situation

for the precap, I say as pihu begin to know the real avi she had been starting to like him (not in love with him), respect him and doesn't want to hurt him, she decides to stay and wait for the right moment to tell avi that she is pihu and not aprita.

hey mutka welcome  to the forum.. 

all of us want happy ending  dear even me who despite telling all the girl is pihu i still want happy ending

but the circumstances or scenes shown so far show something differnt

thats what  i am saying she was confused to know abt the cirumstances of  arpita and ranvijay
me also thinks she didnt knwo anythig about shikha or mayb those scenes have not been shown due to time restraints

now she is staying back so she wud find out about  bahuji and  then let avdesh know who she really is
Originally posted by chatterbox

hey mutka welcome  to the forum.. 

all of us want happy ending  dear even me who despite telling all the girl is pihu i still want happy ending

but the circumstances or scenes shown so far show something differnt

thats what  i am saying she was confused to know abt the cirumstances of  arpita and ranvijay
me also thinks she didnt knwo anythig about shikha or mayb those scenes have not been shown due to time restraints

now she is staying back so she wud find out about  bahuji and  then let avdesh know who she really is

thankx for the reply 

although i have joined u all when epi is ending, but i have been  reading ur post form time to time and for the last week everyday.

i read in one post which said may be aprita had a memory loss and will later remember every think ( sorry as i am new i really dont' remember who wrote that) but today we can say its not happening as it now clear that she is Pihu

In some of the earlier post u were all taking about the do aatmao ka milan,
Today I read ur post saying surprise element in the end cud be anything. so can there be an ending which we have not thought about. what culd be the suprise,

In ending show in such a hurry culd the channel pepole give it supernatural ending. 

Say avi keeps telling that she is apri (mene uske aatma ko jana hai or something 
like that) means pihu is having apri's soul right.hahahahahahahahaha

hahaha  mukta that i had said do aatmaon ka milan indicating avdesh wud die and unite with arpita in death

yes surprise element cud be anything we have not figured out

and as it is just  5 more episodes left so we just  play with our guesses to see who is right

the entire show has been full of surprises 

and when avdesh says maine uski aatma ko jaana hai he means to say that arpita soul was pure beyond any shrewdness or any selfishness

thats what he felt there 

see the ending isbeing rushed memory loss cud be  there still bt now  i doubt seriously. if there was enough time mayb track wud hv gone there

but oh well no one wud know what was earlier planned and what is being shown now isnt it
Originally posted by chatterbox

sow blame it on  cvs for ruining this and making bad change to the story and not giving happy ending
the tagline was effective as long as arpita was alive

and tagline wud come again for avdesh as he believes pihu is arpita and  wud save her and already he is doing her hifazzat from bahuji

and soul connection i think cvs have forgotten that part

i m not understanding at all why to ruin this even if the show is ending

CB i totally agree with u.Actually the CV's planned this show nearly for 1year.Acc to that they build all thse tracks and at the end to show BJ's true face and Avi's transformation .
The sudden wrap up couldn't let them to tell the story proper way. They got less time, but story needs 2-3 months. Im really angry with the channel , they should taken off air PMMKA and then move this GKD to that slot. Just simple.
But me feel somewhere, the PH and the Channel couldn't meet their terms and thus the show abrupt ending.
When its comeing to the story's tag line, yeah, Avi is back to protect Pihu, where the true love alwys does . But me surprised to see Arpi/Pihu when Natte shot at Avi, Arpi didn't run to him as she used to do that. Me felt if its really Arpi, she would rush to him as she cares and concerns him a lot.(OH my!!!! i gave a point to note to the Public Prosecutor now๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)
When Avi strongly believes that she is his Arpita, but this girl is Just Pihu, then the Hero not only brainless but also his conscience and heart also wrong na.It shows him he was insane and madly in love .
Then what the CVs really want to show?

I dont know why i had a feeling as AS told they still in shoot , me feeling that the end date might be shifted to 1 more week.
BTW when will RKR starts?
hi sow diii ๐Ÿค—

RKR starts on 30th may diii
Hello Everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

Numerous theories and a missing update๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

CB, aapki theory mein dam hai...lekin frankly speaking, I don't even know if I care anymore.  The fact is that they have spoiled rotten the wrapping up by bringing in Dev and the Mamaji family.

I seem to remember reading somewhere Ashish saying that GKD now on will be taking off where Othello ends...I took that to mean that Arpita is dead and Avi is on the path of self-destruction. Frankly, that to me would have been so much more palatable rather than this Arpi look-alike playing games with his emotions. It is a special kind of torture to watch Pihu carry on with Dev...really feel for ODB.

I seem to be getting the sense that the CV's are floundering and developing the story in a very incoherent manner, with utter disregard for logic and continuity.

Coming back to your and other's charge that the Pihu was lost in Shikha's home and she doesn't know BJ's evil, a proof that she is not Arpita...I do agree with that, but u have to consider that CV's and Pihu always have the cover of "Arpita's memory loss" to explain away these inconsistencies.

What I am really trying to say that in could turn either way...for all we know there may be an understanding in existence between the CV's that if it rains on Sunday, Pihu is Arpita, if not then she will continue to be Pihu till the end...or some other equally ridiculous notion...

I have resigned myself to take each epi as it comes and not theorise anymore. 

Sorry for the negativity...just don't feel very good about this at all.

Originally posted by BenNevis

CB i totally agree with u.Actually the CV's planned this show nearly for 1year.Acc to that they build all thse tracks and at the end to show BJ's true face and Avi's transformation .
The sudden wrap up couldn't let them to tell the story proper way. They got less time, but story needs 2-3 months. Im really angry with the channel , they should taken off air PMMKA and then move this GKD to that slot. Just simple.
But me feel somewhere, the PH and the Channel couldn't meet their terms and thus the show abrupt ending.
When its comeing to the story's tag line, yeah, Avi is back to protect Pihu, where the true love alwys does . But me surprised to see Arpi/Pihu when Natte shot at Avi, Arpi didn't run to him as she used to do that. Me felt if its really Arpi, she would rush to him as she cares and concerns him a lot.(OH my!!!! i gave a point to note to the Public Prosecutor now๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)
When Avi strongly believes that she is his Arpita, but this girl is Just Pihu, then the Hero not only brainless but also his conscience and heart also wrong na.It shows him he was insane and madly in love .
Then what the CVs really want to show?

hehe sow  true  u got the ans there in bold ๐Ÿ˜†

avdesh wasnt totally brainless   bt its just that he put his trust and belief in wrong ppl

his heart was pure and it was mercilessly used thats what it is