_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing poem sanu...soo glad to see u back..😊and u rock as usual...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: -Kanky-

Sanam, Hi Kankshita

No, the poem does not necessarily rhyme every time. When I write poems, I tend to be alien-deep, sometimes some people or hardly I, myself am able to really understand what on Earth I have written. Thats no stranger to me, it happenes to me to also Kankshita its just our way of bringing out the hidden, and sometimes to do that we have to loose ourselves. This can be a set-down sometimes, often considered a quality. 

'The Cradle' is perfectly understandable but has the same profound touch I am talking bout which lyrical pieces need to keep up with. I do not understand grammar much so I won't put that up, I really like your poem and the use of words up there. Well i glad you understood it what more can i ask for and well grammar is not my area of critique also!😆 but happy you liked it.

The speaker considers the children in the cradle as enviable, life and people they yearn for have been unjust to em and this you've put up in a majestic manner, rich one, indeed. In some ways yes ...but its not nesscary for the childen to be in the cradle, its rather the feel of looking afar a getting a veiw into what the whats rather wishes for.

Thanks for the PM.  No problem
Kankshita

This content was originally posted by: sammy4u

amazing poem dear 

loved it 
i guess i understood what you were trying to potray

Thank you dear, and i happy that you understood what i wanted to convey!
This content was originally posted by: myownarea

hey Sanu :)  Hey Divya di!

To me the poem seemed lovely! why thankyou. I'm no kind of judge as my poetry skills range from 0 to 2 in a scale of 100. I'm sure thats no where the truth, because i have seen you write and if you can create a beautiful story through your words than you also write a poem. So, that I cant be. However as a reader I got the feelings behind those words, thats what counts right :) so there! :) thats all i wanted for the readers to feel and understand those few feelings i have poured onto the paper. Glad you liked it. :))

This content was originally posted by: arjun-forever

ya i liked it...

i did kind of understand what u tried to write...
it was good...

Hi, well glad you understood the poem, thats all i wanted.! thankyou.Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome, beautiful poem.
loved it.

thank you dear.

@Aashi - thank you also, glad you liked it.
@Princessrashida- thankyouu dear.
This content was originally posted by: coolvini4u

Sanam  🤗🤗 Viniii Diii!! 🤗🤗

Omg! Long timeee.. hows u ya.. ? hw have u been? I didnt even know u changed ur user name.. I missed u yaa.. i thought u were busy n all..  and no wonder when i tried finding you i cudnt (thanks 2 ur new username😡)  I have been great, you know na i started university so i was busy with my classes and what not, Anyway i'm done till september😳 Sorry new start called for a new username and anyway the UN means something to me..as i have come to realize something very important. Anyway how r uuu?? and i missed you all loadsss!! sacchi!

Anyways, i loved the poem. If it was ur first try, it was amazing yaar.. Yes my first try glad you liked it ..dii. While reading i realized this can have many dimensions ... but in the end the feel is the same .. it was touching! Yes you can veiw the poems through many ways but in the end it all comes down to one thing...the want and need!

Do write more. will do so if i get time thank you dii...!

Love
Vini
P.S: I realized, u didnt miss me at all... *sobs*  ofcourse i missed and that too loadzz!! love you, take care.

@ ght-sajan- thankyou dear.
This content was originally posted by: -Faria-

Very Nice Poem
Beautiful...👏

thank you farii

@cutiepie- thankyou dear for liking the vm

@gopi- thank you for reading it.
This content was originally posted by: -Faria-

Very Nice Poem
Beautiful...👏

thankyou fari janaaa for liking the poem.

cutiepie - thankyou dear, for liking the peom.
gopi - thank you hun.
thank you dearest.

shinninggal- hmm cute, i wonder if we can call it that but nonetheless thank you for reading it.!