I don't even want to think about what Ahem might

Posted: 12 years ago
I don't even want to think about what Ahem will do to Gopi when he sees the "I love you Ahemji" on this socks and hanky. I to would be angry. I can understand the hanky that is not that bad...but SOCKS!??? I agree the idea was good to write his name on the sock and hanky so he know they are his...but AhemJI is not his name. Its Ahem! So why would you do that????😡 Gopi better be ready to die!  Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
ya it was not a good idea writing names in socks is i cant say how aham will react after noticing
Who will write his or her name on the socks. But thank God she did'nt write "I Love you Ahemji" on his underwear. 🤣
Originally posted by Nancygomes

Who will write his or her name on the socks. But thank God she did'nt write "I Love you Ahemji" on his underwear. 🤣

whahahahahah😆
wow she really did that? i didn't watch today's epis but i cant believe she did that!!!😆
Ditto, Gopi tera hoga satyanash!
Originally posted by Nancygomes

Don't bag it - I have my name on some of my socks to make them stand out from the rest of my family's! I agree with the first post - I don't want to think about what Aham's reaction will be! I hope Kokila will be able to save Gopi from his anger. I wish Gopi had asked Kokila or anyone else other than Rashi about how to wrte Aham's name, but we can't change the past can we? And male lala music today... interesting... the calm before the storm, I guess!
Edited by A-A-S - 12 years ago
get ready to die Gopi...😆 

I'm actually looking forward to Monday's episode now, it's entertaining to see Aham blow, even when he was telling her today don't come near me, you've poured the whole bottle of perfume on yourself...😛 I was laughing ðŸ¤£ and Monday with the hanky in front of work associates and Jigar he is going to discover..."I love you Aham Ji" omg omg, it's going to be funny at work as well as the confrontation at the MM, I cannot wait.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

get ready to die Gopi...😆 

I'm actually looking forward to Monday's episode now, it's entertaining to see Aham blow, even when he was telling her today don't come near me, you've poured the whole bottle of perfume on yourself...😛 I was laughing ðŸ¤£ and Monday with the hanky in front of work associates and Jigar he is going to discover..."I love you Aham Ji" omg omg, it's going to be funny at work as well as the confrontation at the MM, I cannot wait.

Nafisa, you & I both know this is CVs oldest trick : an interesting precap with gets everyone talking & anticipating, then phsss nothing. Gopi the gawar becomes Ahem's punching bag, Ahem the coward hits out at the weak unpadh, Kokila can only bulge her kohled eyes & Rashi gets away with having her cake & eating it too with extra malai maarke! And the other family puppets just watch the circus act dumb-founded. Then all exit one-by-one different directions.
why didnt gopi jus used ahem's intials instead of the whole name? really...where is her mind/