Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

& he is gone forever...

piya_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys today was a major episode and it turned the story upside-down leaving us in a state of shock!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but the most sad moment for me was when abhay had to kill sid & abhay crying But we all know that abhay will come back but the greatest tragedy for me was when Sid died I know that he tried to kill the Raichands, Piya and T but i wanted him to become a nice vampire like abhay...although we all knew that he has already quit the serial,i could not help but really cry for him...Will miss u loads Sid & ur one-liners...even though i was very tensed yesterday but ur "what's up,other than me" to his parents really cracked me up๐Ÿ˜† but now he is gone ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hope Ekta brings him as a nice person like she brings all the dead people back in her serials๐Ÿ˜› and we get to see our Kabab mein Handsome back...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I cannot believe what Maithalli did...Abhay waited for her 100 years and when she came face to face with him she froze him...I hate Maithalli and as for Abhay and Pia i feel like crying when i saw Abhay in dire state and his wish to meet Pia...

I wish Abhay and Pia unite fast after the leap...
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
now hate maithili stupid...feeling veryyy bad 4 abhay i cried when he cried...๐Ÿ˜ญi couldn't control my tears ...n sid y he died..will miss him alottt..am sad coz abhay easily killed sid!
piya_111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marie_789

I cannot believe what Maithalli did...Abhay waited for her 100 years and when she came face to face with him she froze him...I hate Maithalli and as for Abhay and Pia i feel like crying when i saw Abhay in dire state and his wish to meet Pia...

I wish Abhay and Pia unite fast after the leap...

I too hope for the same although abhay and piya will reunite & fall in love all over again๐Ÿ˜ ,but that maithili will once again come to disturb their lives ๐Ÿ˜ก arrggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate that %$^%*%!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ofcouse that was sadest moment when died ,his expression ,maithili s reaction for him although she never loved him touched my heart ,hey u talk about some one liner which sid said ,what up ,something something what did he mean ?
piya_111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hreeyaa

now hate maithili stupid...feeling veryyy bad 4 abhay i cried when he cried...๐Ÿ˜ญi couldn't control my tears ...n sid y he died..will miss him alottt..am sad coz abhay easily killed sid!

although we know that he loved sid but they should have shown him saying bhaiii...or something like he did when sid was burning in fire...that would not have eased our pain but atleast it would have reassured us that abhay still has a heart of gold & he still loves sid despite of sid turning out into a devil
piya_111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

ofcouse that was sadest moment when died ,his expression ,maithili s reaction for him although she never loved him touched my heart ,hey u talk about some one liner which sid said ,what up ,something something what did he mean ?

i will miss him yaar... & i hate maithili ๐Ÿ˜ก and about the one-liner, in yesterday's episode when Mr & Mrs. Raichand came 2 see sid, he was sitting on the branch of a tree...when they saw him, then he asked them "Heyy What's Up besides me?" & laughed...that line cracked me up
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Abhay can live with himself after killing his own blood Brother.
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
he is gone nd its hard to believe..he must be back...cnt imagine the show without him now..๐Ÿ˜ญ