Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gurmeets Film Releasing Next week

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys,Gurmeets Film Cycle Kick releases Next Week in India.In Uk,its not being released as its a small film.It seems he is a negative character.Release Date:27th May.
Watch the trailer at 1:56
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoZpFVWrrZc[/YOUTUBE]

The director sabhash pai has dun a promotion.Like a buy 1 get 1 free.2 of his films release,Love Express and Cycle Kick.If uwatch one of them nd keep the ticket,u can watch the other 1 free.So go watch Gurmeet Acting on the big screen😳😳😳
Go Gurmeet!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

11-deepa thumbnail
The date got postponed due to IPL and also coz some other movies are getting released next week.  The movie will release now somewhere mid June
misty85 thumbnail
Promo seems interesting...
There is also an article regarding this

Mukta Arts' bonanza Two films for the price of one

-A +A
Font
Namita Nivas Posted: May 20, 2011 at 0108 hrs IST
PrintEmailNewsletterRSS

Subhash Ghai has come up with a new concept. On June 10, the filmmaker is all set to release two films in the theatres at the price of one. Mukta Searchlight Films' Love Express and Cycle Kick has a host of new talents from his Whistling Woods. Both these films, directed by debutant directors, are of one-and-a-half hour durations.

"I started making films with fresh faces years back as I noticed that stars intimidate not only the unit but also the writers and producers. But a newcomer becomes part of the script, he becomes the character and can be moulded easily," said the maker, who added that it was the chife reason why he started Whistling Woods "which is growing very fast. It makes me responsible to pick up some of the good talent from my institute and ask them to make interesting films. Today there is a 'pool of talent' at my institute that need to be explored," he said.

Love Express is a romantic comedy, directed by Sunny Bhambhani, a Whistling Woods graduate with four lead actors also from the institute. A love story set in a train with a Punjabi family wedding as its backdrop, the film stars Sahil Mehta, Mannat Ravi, Priyam Galav, Vikas Katyal and Om Puri. It has camerawork by Kabir Lal and music by Jaidev Kumar.

Cycle Kick has been directed by Shashi Sudigala, the associate director of Iqbal, and has in the lead actors from the Film and Television Institute of India of Pune. This film is about two friends trying to achieve their respective goals and dreams in life and how something as a small as a cycle and a football become so important to them in making them realise their dreams.

It has K. P. Nishan Nanaiah, Sunny Hinduja, Girija Oak, Ishita Sharma, Dwij Yadav, Tom Alter, Gurmeet Choudhary, Sameer Kocchar and others in its cast.

Meanwhile, Subhash Ghai has already released his ambitious Hindi/Bengali bilingual, Kashmakash/ Noukadubi. Based on Rabindranath Tagore's novel Noukadubi, this film is directed by National Award winner Rituparno Ghosh and has lyrics written by Gulzar. It stars Raima Sen, Jishu Sengupta, Riya Sen and Prosenjit Chatterjee.

http://www.screenindia.com/news/mukta-arts-bonanza-two-films-for-the-price-of-one/793273/
Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Go Gurmeet!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘thanks sooo much !!!! πŸ˜ƒ