Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I was just wondering...

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Wink A random thought, so please spare meEmbarrassed 

Ok, since I'm not a law person, I was wondering what will happen if Arjun and Arohi were real people.

As in, what if some one is wrongly charged with murder and then the person tries escaping and then later it is proved that the person is actually innocent?? Will he still be punished for running awayConfused

Thanks!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni2825MsFuzzybear69deeshu-sia-zachKMH-NASHA.vrshn.kavyasamcuttiee

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I know the least abt law so not gonna embaras myself by talking abt it LOL  But going by humane intuitions I personally feel that person shud not be punished!! After all agar 'ek sach ko saabit karne ke liye sau jhoot bhi bole toh galat nahi hai' Big smile  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

I know the least abt law so not gonna embaras myself by talking abt it LOL  But going by humane intuitions I personally feel that person shud not be punished!! After all agar 'ek sach ko saabit karne ke liye sau jhoot bhi bole toh galat nahi hai' Big smile  
True, but I was just wondering...if he runs away, it'll be contempt of court, but it was the court's fault to wrongly punish himConfused...what a weird situationLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-zach

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
here in this case he cld be charged for intention to kill clause  but  I dont think they will do since he did not act on it.    ab jail se paraar hone ke liye they wont  punish him  sicne he was convicted of attempt to murder which he did not do. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

here in this case he cld be charged for intention to kill clause  but  I dont think they will do since he did not act on it.    ab jail se paraar hone ke liye they wont  punish him  sicne he was convicted of attempt to murder which he did not do. 
I know! It is a catch22 situationLOLLOL Poor gaurdians of the law, they have to shoulder such huge responsibilitiesOuch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-.vrshn.kavyasam

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
so guys, any lawyer around who can answer meConfusedLOL
zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
hehe...good question. i dont have any law knowledge either..but, i will make a guess.Smile

since the accused will be proven innocent of the original charges...the later breaking of law so as to avoid the previous injustice should not count. Tongue
Tongue

PemaKarpo

chathu_88 Groupbie
chathu_88
chathu_88

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Good that you raised such a question. Do you know there are thousands of people who were either imprisoned or hanged till death all over the world for the crimes they have never committed. This is the pathetic side of miscarriage of justice specially the criminal justice system.

There are people whose convictions were quashed after 40-50 years they being hanged. This is how the pressure works on public authorities.  Whenever a crime occurs there will definitely be  huge social out cry to find the culprit. That puts a great pressure on the police. So basically what they try to do is take someone into custody and prosecute him .

This results in sometimes taking the life of a innocent person. These things can't be avoided until the required support from the society is provided to the public authorities. Hope such a disaster would not happen to Arjun. Even though it happened to him I don't care because this is only another serial. But feel very sad of those innocent people who suffer injustices actually.

Going back to your question if new evidence can be adduced to show that arjun is innocent his conviction will be quashed. However still he has to be prosecuted along with arohi(abetting and conspiracy) for his escape from jail which is another criminal offence. In my country they will either be imprisoned or imprisoned for 20 years and shall be liable to fine also at the discretion of the judge.

But don't worry I don't think that cv's will go that further as this is not a serial which shows how the law functions.LOL

Edited by chathu_88 - 22 May 2011 at 11:08am

PemaKarpo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index