Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Opti....there's nothing to figure out. There's no logic in anything that they show nowadays...🤔
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Jyotss oh Acha...me will be back wid sum silly cents of mine after watching the epsiode...

@An but think about it Sam aunty ke liye Darwaza khul gaya aaj Vicky bhi shayad padhaare..

Originally posted by: Opti

Blah, I'm sorry unfortunately I have a brain which works even when in sleep.  So how can I not think? 

Trust me, it's the same for me. I switch it off when I watch Geet and other Indian serials. 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Opti, I am so glad that I am not the only one.  Pray, what was the dialogue between Maan and Geet?

Geet is concerned that Maan is encouraging Nandini for the marriage with Daman.  Maan does not want to confuse Nandini or break the relationship she is entering into.  At the same time, Maan wants to help Dev by disclosing the truth.  Maan defers the disclosure of the truth to yet another day.  Not one of them is concerned about Dev's marital status.  [Did I miss the episode where they showed that Dev and Naintara were divorced?]  Not one of them is concerned about the possible reactions of Beeji and her clan when they find out that the man in love with their daughter is not the "hated" man who drove their other daughter out of her matrimonial home (for a fault as yet unknown), but the "revered" man who swindled the other daughter, cheated the other daughter, impregnated the other dauhter and was almost the cause of her death.

And, again, what were the principles that Maan was referring to?  If the creatives remember that Maan does uphold his principles over relationships, what does it say for the logic of this present track where the creatives had Maan continue his deception as Balwant because he places relationships over principles?
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Jhan: I hate it when they kill a story with their stupidity. There was so much potential in Dev-Nandini track and they just killed it.

😡 and why am I not shocked to see Penguin saying this😡
Penguinnn u r really something😆😆

Hellooo🤗
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pearl Weaver: The hawa of Amritsar is transforming them into robotic mannequins. 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The last scene was cute. Exact opposite from the way the episode started. 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I liked DD today although I felt like slapping Geet for her senseless lines. DD really looked very very pretty.  As to her acting, I stopped noticing the minute I heard those repulsive lines she uttered as Geet.
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Cute One: Vicky better not come to this Utter Crap show. He deserves a better show where the story shines.

Finally U said it you don't want Vicky to come🤣,,  Now our next mission is find a good show and wish another life for Vicky to come ðŸ¤£  How about you Kismat show it has good story line right ðŸ˜Ž

and here is frying fan to bang on the head of Mr, Channel 

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

opti...geet's character has gone to gutter honestly...the dialogues theyh have given the girl in past few episodes are worse than all the worst tracks in the show...the woman is trying to pair up dev with her sister ..her sister who hangs by every word her geet didi tells her...i am tired of asking for some logic and has been advised to mind my own business as dev was not my tormentor...so hence i shut up