Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den:Raat Akeli Hai Phas gaye MMS mein# (Page 23)

Norstar Goldie
Norstar
Norstar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Shonuu - aap aaye bahaar aayi -Big smile Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pennushonuu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Arwenish:I m not defending Geet's character here..but as a married woman myself I can say one thing that woman after marriage change a lot...their priorities change..more than their self-respect what matters to them is the hapipness,honour and self-respect of her own husband and his family members...Since Geet has forgiven her culprit now,so she is seeing Dev only as her brother-in-law and from that angle if we see her actions,mayb they will not look too OTTErmm...Yes her character has been compromised a lot by the CVs but if we r expecting Geet Khurana to hv the same fire that Geet Handa showed in her HP days ,then thats not realistic...but hving said that I do confess that Geet's character has not grown enough and is compromised a lot compared to MSK's character...Smile

Jyo, thank u! Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarTSharanjyoti06pennushonuu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@Opti:But why will MSK say all that while revealing his own identity ??that will make MSK play cupid for Dev because he is actually telling everyone everything which Dev is suppose to say since its his life..he has fallen for Nandu and so he should take the initiative here and not MSK naErmm...MSK's duty is to only tell all that he is MSK and this guy is Dev...after that how Dev goes with his Nandu mission,its none of MSK's business I feel...

@Ash:Awesome analysisClap..loved your name for Dev...KingConLOLLOL...And yup finally some improvement in Geet ka wardrobe at least with half sleevesLOL...all thanks to Shonuu ka "Behenji" mission on FBROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstar49erFanshalipennushonuu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Pennu, I'm still not satisfied with your answer.  Maan is unnecessarily putting things off for a later stage when the families too will get hurt if Nandu backs out. Things are still fluid at this stage so a revelation now will not do so much damage. I'll go with Jyo's argument that Maan is a selfish man. Only that can explain this attitude. 

Edited by Opti - 20 May 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarchiphegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06pennushonuu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Originally posted by Opti

Jyo, while he tells his family that he is Maan and not BS and Dev is not Maan but Dev, I hope he also adds, 'The man you thought as Maan, Geet's present husband, is actually her brother-in-law now and former fake husband who ditched her at the airport, looting her of all her wealth after impregnating her. Geet nearly lost her life because of him. But don't worry. He is now a reformed soul and has hopelessly fallen in love with your daughter.  There is only one hitch. We are not sure whether he is still married or not. You see he filed for his divorce from his wife who is actually the brain behind the plan to rob Geet of everything (except of course robbing her virginity. There my bro is the only one responsible).  The woman is now in coma. We do not know if the divorce was final before she went into coma. So if your daughter thinks she may have fallen in love with my darling bro I suggest we wait till my former sis-in-law wakes up to confirm whether my bro is fit to legally wed your daughter. You see, we do not want history to repeat itself again. No more second marriages when the first marriage is still in place. With my bro's track record, the guy has a 100 per cent strike rate when it comes to impregnating a gril at first shot.  We do not want another unwed mother, do we?  Maan Singh Khurana is one is a million and there is one in a million chance that your daughter would be as lucky as my dear Mishty, sorry Geet. " 
ClapClapClapClap Well said Opti...ClapClapClapClap
it seems like the way Jay took the proposal of Veeru to Maousi...
"Ek baar shadi honedho bhir Veeru woh Naachne waali ke ghar nahi jayegaa...LOLLOLLOLLOL"

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarhegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06XSilentPrayersXshonuu

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
But goosey that is beyond casual...
Geets... how can this be sacrifycing your principles for your family... Here she is going to make her liitle innocent sister  virgin marry to already married man or divorced person who has this habbit of flurting women for his desire and later dumping them... How can she allow her sister to marry person who insulted her infront famliy and society... How can any women feel pain of such man who duped her... Although she can forgive him... and please expalin your POV bit more so that me get to see little logic which i m trying to find in the pool of logiclessness...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84chipNorstarjyoti06XSilentPrayersXpennu

21-07 Senior Member
21-07
21-07

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I m not defending Geet's character here..but as a married woman myself I can say one thing that woman after marriage change a lot...their priorities change..more than their self-respect what matters to them is the hapipness,honour and self-respect of her own husband and his family members...

jyo,if this is the explination for this, then why geet left her home..she left her home on the name os self-respect..she preffered to stay with her family instead of maan on the name of self-respect..
so how her priorties are changed?? or she thinks abt self respect only in case of maan and not in dev's case...Now that is downright foolish..
The entire Amritsar track started just bcoz geet left home on the name of self respect,she didnt think abt her marriage, her husband..now she is ready to accept everything just bcoz she is married and her priorities are changed..
Not at all..there is no explination for geet'sbehavior...Nothing can defend her actions..
Cv's have completely messed up her chracterAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84chipNorstarjyoti06XSilentPrayersXswan20pennushali

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hi all. now thats like my DEN.. so people kis ki band baja rahe ho?? kisi ko argument kerna ha toh most welcome.. aaj mood mein hon main..Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarjyoti06pennu

Go to top