Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den:Raat Akeli Hai Phas gaye MMS mein# (Page 21)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@Sush:Well NT ka discussion can come in the picture only if CVs r ready with that actress ka entry who played NT earlier or mayb some new actress replacement...because if the actress is not available then talking about the character will make no senseOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarpennu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Most of us females here na!  Some married with family right!

Let's ask ourselves one question, how many times have we put our own thoughts and principals aside for family here!

Don't u feel Geet is doing the same?

Just my POV!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstar

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
are women so mouldable...???? in what ever shape you wana mould her she gets mould... no one dare to play with men...  MSK the character goes out of character sometimes... but remains inatact still... But Geet... one time she is strong fighting for her honour rights and her self respect integrity... next time she she is shown losing all... where is Geets self respect now when she is feeling pain for Demon Dev... no matter how soft hearted women is or feel pity for others or value others pain... but she cannot forget all like this...
Creatives are so cruel they slaughtered my favourite character Geet... An chop creatives with your talwar...

Sanjanareddy84Norstarjyoti06

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
My take done on page 1

---------

I watched an episode after a week and I get Darshan of Geet's Gore Gore handss *phewww* Nayee Kapde aa gayee..LOL

Maalkeen aur Driver Role Play Shuru...LOLbut her behaviour there?Confused
Yes the 18 Year old jaag gayi..It should be her who should be more worried about Nandini than dev because if Dev loves Nandini doesn't mean that she has to love him too..

Maan Singh Khurana was right in his place because according to him his Principles are still greater to him than his Relations even if it is his own brother.ClapClap

AHHH Chup Bilkul chup is BackkkEmbarrassed
Exactly why was Geet expecting Maan to advice Nandini wrong? She should actually be thinking about it that what if Nandini doesn't love dev then dev should just forget it and here she is thinking mor ebaout Dev...Two different Geets THe sensible one who spoke the truth to Daman and cleared all accusations against Nandini and today's Geet who was justConfused

Geet was just making me scratch my head but loved ever dialogue of MSK that they  will do whatever is in their hands but no forcing nandini over dev..

Hmm..ok so MSK will reveal the truth and Nandini will realise Dev was not being shameless because he is not married to Geet. That doesn't make her fall in love with dev but it removes the doubt in her head for Dev and Jo hoga dekh lenge.

Jungle mein bhi bas jaayeeeROFLROFLROFLUfff Kya Yaad dila diya..

Dev-Das chat pe sang aayee Jassos no. 007

Deva wants to go back to delhi to Daadimaa and his one and only Naintara..Jaao Betaa Jaao..
He is acting like a Teenage Premi, Girlfriend said no so I want to run away..Be a Mard Deva..

Hey Bhaggu Jugnu Maamee there are 3 people and deva calls sumone bro toh bro wahi hoa na Geet taxi driver aur gharwaale ke beech..Gharwaala and Geet out toh who is left Taxi driver..Simple Mathss karo toh amrica khud aayegi..LOL

the 24 hours principle is back..Maan singh khurana now I am confused what are you gonna do to help dev now. I mean fine the doubt is cleared but what after that? will you advice Dev to go in the JUngle and wait in a tabela and if Nandini cums then she is yours and if she doesn't then next morning go back to delhi...

Nandini confesses tht ur so called pati is a Bevda...
deva ek aur baar sochle This Nanduji is Chugalkhor Aunty's Beti..har baat mein Chugli Pitega tuLOL

Lucky's Gol matol cute jaisi ladoo type sweetheart is backROFLROFL
Lucky wants to say Dil ki Baat butt err.. aren't you and preeto already dating?
Oh but wait his action gave me clues "Barso ki Tamanna aaj poori karni hai" What does Lucky want to do to PreetoLOL

LMAO He wanted to do it that nightROFLROFLROFL
Not until he realised he just snatched the KingCONROFLROFL
Lol Lucky''s speech wid all jis Beeji Jijaji HaanJi
Jaao Lucky Fateh Karo ab toh Dev ka bhi ashirvaad mil gaya..LOL
aur ho gayaa Lucky Nissar Devaa ke saamne
Waah Deva tera kya kehnaa Ladkiyan aur ladke bhi hands full haan...ekdum jhakaas kismat only sucks in nandini's caseLOL

Hmm So Geet still has to discover the BIGGEST and the DARKEST secret of Maan Singh Khurana's Book..Sameeraaa *DHAN TE NAN*
Clue clue ki sam aunty ko welcome ke liye arti lekar khade ho jaao..LOL
and there MSK springss like a doll and jumpes in...LOL

Hailaa No dupatta finally our demands not going to deaf earss *Babaji tusee g8 ho*
CVz makin fun of their own Shayar MSKLOL
Garib ki Chandi Hi Chandi waah waahLOL

They swapped their souls there Maan was blabbing that beeji aajeyigi,teji,lucky vagera vegera but geet held him back and Good Night Jhappi but ay ley Jugnu maame ne Gazab kar liyaa

LOL So jugnu Maama climbed up there? but how..Rope is impossible maybe it was a ladder I was thinking he is gonna fall while recording and wen everyone gathers around he will show the MMS but will end up deleting it with his own hands..LOL

OMG Jugnu Maame was using a BB torchShockedpakka he is gonna delete it now..LOL
Romeo singh and Juliet Kaur Panjabi tadka lage keROFL

Tej-Paami scene was good, atleast he wasn't really rude..but PaamiCrypammi don't worry sudhar jaayega woh..
Mar Gayaaa ACP pradyuman Jaag gayaROFLROFLROFLMurder or Suciide
Oh wait the BOMB is still left "May I go to bathroom" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

They slept on couch together...Uss din Kuch nahin hua tha sachi muchi it was all Geet's 3d imagination...abhi toh Con baak hai..

Aww it was cute haha geet teasing her sleeping driverLOL
Gundi Geet jaag gayi and she pulled his collar with a sweet"Good Morning"LOL

Geet probably hurt herself to save Maan from Beeji and Teji's CHittar parade..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarpolly23evasumiserialwatcher16jyoti06XSilentPrayersXpennushonuu

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Most of us females here na!  Some married with family right!

Let's ask ourselves one question, how many times have we put our own thoughts and principals aside for family here!

Don't u feel Geet is doing the same?

Just my POV!Confused
BINGO Geets!!!! We do it all the time...it's not like someone forces us...but we always think of family first...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarevasumiserialwatcher16jyoti06pennu

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

good night everybody

happy discussing

see you all tomm

Norstarpolly23pennu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anshu,  I feel Geet is doing the same! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarTSharanevasumijyoti06

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Grrr noone said a hi to me.. devilsss keeray padein gay sabko.. i haaat you all.. HAAN.. Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarpolly23jyoti06pennu

Go to top