Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Most of us females here na!  Some married with family right!

Let's ask ourselves one question, how many times have we put our own thoughts and principals aside for family here!

Don't u feel Geet is doing the same?

Just my POV!😕
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
are women so mouldable...???? in what ever shape you wana mould her she gets mould... no one dare to play with men...  MSK the character goes out of character sometimes... but remains inatact still... But Geet... one time she is strong fighting for her honour rights and her self respect integrity... next time she she is shown losing all... where is Geets self respect now when she is feeling pain for Demon Dev... no matter how soft hearted women is or feel pity for others or value others pain... but she cannot forget all like this...
Creatives are so cruel they slaughtered my favourite character Geet... An chop creatives with your talwar...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
My take done on page 1

---------

I watched an episode after a week and I get Darshan of Geet's Gore Gore handss *phewww* Nayee Kapde aa gayee..😆

Maalkeen aur Driver Role Play Shuru...😆but her behaviour there?😕
Yes the 18 Year old jaag gayi..It should be her who should be more worried about Nandini than dev because if Dev loves Nandini doesn't mean that she has to love him too..

Maan Singh Khurana was right in his place because according to him his Principles are still greater to him than his Relations even if it is his own brother.👏👏

AHHH Chup Bilkul chup is Backkk😳
Exactly why was Geet expecting Maan to advice Nandini wrong? She should actually be thinking about it that what if Nandini doesn't love dev then dev should just forget it and here she is thinking mor ebaout Dev...Two different Geets THe sensible one who spoke the truth to Daman and cleared all accusations against Nandini and today's Geet who was just😕

Geet was just making me scratch my head but loved ever dialogue of MSK that they  will do whatever is in their hands but no forcing nandini over dev..

Hmm..ok so MSK will reveal the truth and Nandini will realise Dev was not being shameless because he is not married to Geet. That doesn't make her fall in love with dev but it removes the doubt in her head for Dev and Jo hoga dekh lenge.

Jungle mein bhi bas jaayeee🤣🤣🤣Ufff Kya Yaad dila diya..

Dev-Das chat pe sang aayee Jassos no. 007

Deva wants to go back to delhi to Daadimaa and his one and only Naintara..Jaao Betaa Jaao..
He is acting like a Teenage Premi, Girlfriend said no so I want to run away..Be a Mard Deva..

Hey Bhaggu Jugnu Maamee there are 3 people and deva calls sumone bro toh bro wahi hoa na Geet taxi driver aur gharwaale ke beech..Gharwaala and Geet out toh who is left Taxi driver..Simple Mathss karo toh amrica khud aayegi..😆

the 24 hours principle is back..Maan singh khurana now I am confused what are you gonna do to help dev now. I mean fine the doubt is cleared but what after that? will you advice Dev to go in the JUngle and wait in a tabela and if Nandini cums then she is yours and if she doesn't then next morning go back to delhi...

Nandini confesses tht ur so called pati is a Bevda...
deva ek aur baar sochle This Nanduji is Chugalkhor Aunty's Beti..har baat mein Chugli Pitega tu😆

Lucky's Gol matol cute jaisi ladoo type sweetheart is back🤣🤣
Lucky wants to say Dil ki Baat butt err.. aren't you and preeto already dating?
Oh but wait his action gave me clues "Barso ki Tamanna aaj poori karni hai" What does Lucky want to do to Preeto😆

LMAO He wanted to do it that night🤣🤣🤣
Not until he realised he just snatched the KingCON🤣🤣
Lol Lucky''s speech wid all jis Beeji Jijaji HaanJi
Jaao Lucky Fateh Karo ab toh Dev ka bhi ashirvaad mil gaya..😆
aur ho gayaa Lucky Nissar Devaa ke saamne
Waah Deva tera kya kehnaa Ladkiyan aur ladke bhi hands full haan...ekdum jhakaas kismat only sucks in nandini's case😆

Hmm So Geet still has to discover the BIGGEST and the DARKEST secret of Maan Singh Khurana's Book..Sameeraaa *DHAN TE NAN*
Clue clue ki sam aunty ko welcome ke liye arti lekar khade ho jaao..😆
and there MSK springss like a doll and jumpes in...😆

Hailaa No dupatta finally our demands not going to deaf earss *Babaji tusee g8 ho*
CVz makin fun of their own Shayar MSK😆
Garib ki Chandi Hi Chandi waah waah😆

They swapped their souls there Maan was blabbing that beeji aajeyigi,teji,lucky vagera vegera but geet held him back and Good Night Jhappi but ay ley Jugnu maame ne Gazab kar liyaa

LOL So jugnu Maama climbed up there? but how..Rope is impossible maybe it was a ladder I was thinking he is gonna fall while recording and wen everyone gathers around he will show the MMS but will end up deleting it with his own hands..😆

OMG Jugnu Maame was using a BB torch😲pakka he is gonna delete it now..😆
Romeo singh and Juliet Kaur Panjabi tadka lage ke🤣

Tej-Paami scene was good, atleast he wasn't really rude..but Paami😭pammi don't worry sudhar jaayega woh..
Mar Gayaaa ACP pradyuman Jaag gaya🤣🤣🤣Murder or Suciide
Oh wait the BOMB is still left "May I go to bathroom" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They slept on couch together...Uss din Kuch nahin hua tha sachi muchi it was all Geet's 3d imagination...abhi toh Con baak hai..

Aww it was cute haha geet teasing her sleeping driver😆
Gundi Geet jaag gayi and she pulled his collar with a sweet"Good Morning"😆

Geet probably hurt herself to save Maan from Beeji and Teji's CHittar parade..
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Most of us females here na!  Some married with family right!

Let's ask ourselves one question, how many times have we put our own thoughts and principals aside for family here!

Don't u feel Geet is doing the same?

Just my POV!😕

BINGO Geets!!!! We do it all the time...it's not like someone forces us...but we always think of family first...
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

good night everybody

happy discussing

see you all tomm
49erFan thumbnail
Thanks Anshu,  I feel Geet is doing the same! 
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Grrr noone said a hi to me.. devilsss keeray padein gay sabko.. i haaat you all.. HAAN.. 😡
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This would have been an interesting track if Both Geet and Nandini Reject Dev's Love 

Geet should have done this  instead of showing Sympathy...

When Dev Confessed to Geet about his Love for Nandini, 
Then Geet instantly get the  FB of Dev saying I Love You to Geet 
Geet saying even I forgive you I can't forget what happen to me and I will never that to happen with My sister. 
Then Geet could have said NT is in Hospital and  you both never got divorced.
 I  know u r reformed  now but your wife is still alive. 
I won't let  same thing  repeating  with my sister.
Then Nandini should Reject him after knowing his past story and his wife is in Coma 😛

I never knew i can wish for someone's bad luck 😆, look GHSP did to me.

49erFan thumbnail
HI and chumma to u shonnu!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Arwenish:I m not defending Geet's character here..but as a married woman myself I can say one thing that woman after marriage change a lot...their priorities change..more than their self-respect what matters to them is the hapipness,honour and self-respect of her own husband and his family members...Since Geet has forgiven her culprit now,so she is seeing Dev only as her brother-in-law and from that angle if we see her actions,mayb they will not look too OTT🤔...Yes her character has been compromised a lot by the CVs but if we r expecting Geet Khurana to hv the same fire that Geet Handa showed in her HP days ,then thats not realistic...but hving said that I do confess that Geet's character has not grown enough and is compromised a lot compared to MSK's character...😊 Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago