Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Melodious Tinkle: Me only love Madhav Merchant ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy discussing all: Me will hit the bed ... 😊

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

And what crappy dialogues they are penning down for Dev: I want to live ... and Nandini is my oxygen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

An - πŸ€£  πŸ€£  and he is our carbon dioxide causing us to suffocate 

@ ruchika and polly  - thanks

@ swan - orange lungi with those orange crocs as well πŸ˜†

21-07 thumbnail
the way dev lectured lucky on love..
Man!! as if he is the last person on this planet who actually understand the meaning
of love..pehle he lectured maan and today lucky..πŸ₯±

palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Melodious Tinkle: Me only love Madhav Merchant ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy discussing all: Me will hit the bed ... 😊

Madhav Merchant aka Sid Pallu is depressed now😭😭😭😭

Me off too!!!

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jo - Agree with you. My only point is that the dialogues he spoke did not communicate this. 

Nandini is confused about marriage as a whole. Just like Geet was when she was initially told about a rishta from Canada. When she met Dev, she thought he was a good man and agreed to marry him, which is exactly what is happening with Nandini. She never meant to infer from her talk with Geet yesterday that she had the slightest doubt about Daman. She just thought it was too early for her to get married. 

I totally understand that Maan does not want to come in between Devini and just wants to relieve Dev of his MSK dharja. Good, I am happy that he does not intend to play cupid. But I still think that he is making a mistake by not telling Nandini everything immediately. 
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Penguin, start loving Maan Singh Khurana🀣 I bet he is one character who will never be messed up withπŸ˜† GCMs and Devils take good care of that🀣

Yeh GCM's Ki Kamal hai πŸ€£ Nothing will ever happen to MSK πŸ€£  because this show is about him πŸ€£  
Geet hui Character Se Parayi 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti: I plan to not watch Dev scenes ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me dislike tears of such characters -- they do not entertain me. He has really become Ekat's bahu in this show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Geet creatives are literaly follwing their own tiltle song

sapnay sunehray raba...
Geet gandi muskarandi oye raba...
Geet hui sub sai parayi...

now Geet hui character sai parayi too...

they shown us all dreams... by potraying Geets as stong pinciplede woman... shown happy in unique love story and afterwards Geet hui parayi...

I m tired of saying same things daily now...

how can any woman forget all that happened to her and ll agree and ll be ready to give her sisters hand in that mans hand... 

how can Geet jump and can be feel so high and enthusiastic for demon Dev... How How How How How... ???????????

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, you just confirmed that Maan is selfish. See he does not want to be blamed for ruining Geet's family's plan.  He wants to make sure he is still in their good books while letting poor confused Nandu to become more confused about whether she wants to marry Dev or Daman and maybe to even end up feeling guilty if she choses Dev or Daman for she will break the engagement and perhaps the poor guy's heart.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo and Opti

Why does it feel that the show is just drifting without a thought for the next day?

Why no one is concerned about NT?

And dev seems so out of touch with everything, If a person is truly remorseful they keep on thinking about the past and how it will effect their future but here even Dev is shown to have amnesia. What is the logic of CVs in projecting this?

In reality dev would have become a recluse after he had repented. But here dev seems so adjusted with his past and quite cool about his kartoote with geet, NT and meera.

Can the CVs just blank the past? Does it happen in all serials?