Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den:Raat Akeli Hai Phas gaye MMS mein# (Page 11)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@Opti:I told this yesterday in the den itself and I was proved right today by the CVsLOL...What MSK means by helping Dev is just to free him from this Maan's name burden which Dev is carrying so that he becomes a free bird and chooses his own destination...MSK won't come in the way of Nandu's marriage ...but tomorrow MSK will obviously not want Dev to come and blame him that "Bro u wanted me to become Maan and so becuase of your confusing drama I lost my life which is Nandu"LOL...So all MSK will do is tell all that I m MSK and he is Dev...then its upto Dev how he pataofies Nandu or whether Nandu accepts or reject DevBig smile...

@An:When Dev himself is not bothered about his ICU wali Wife...Why we r expecting MSK to bother about itConfused...from what I saw today,all I understood was MSK somewhere is feeling guilty that he asked Dev to act as Maan because of which Dev might b suffering in his own love-life and MSK doesn't want someone else to suffer because of his own blunders whether the guy is friend or enemy...so he wants to free Dev from this whole mess by telling the truth to all and then Dev can choose his own life ..whatever he wants to do...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84polly23serialwatcher16Soapoperasrfunswan20mysteriousmilli49erFanRageOfAnAngelsun29

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Melodious TinkleHugHugHug ... Me want to KILL the whole creative team and MR.CHANNEL. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshiniManeetLily201-Deepzz-polly23hegdemedhajyoti06swan20mysteriousmilliRageOfAnAngelsun29

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Loved Maaneet Couch scene...but Jugnu mama took the cake away Tongue
"Behen...May i go to bathroom" ROFLROFLROFL

and oh my my...What lucky wanted to do with preeto jii??Stern SmileROFLROFL
Dev ko he jagad liya...ajj Dev ka balatkaar  hote hote  reh gaya ROFL  Warna kisse ko mooo dikhanae layak nahii rehta ROFL
I felt bad for Pammi Unhappy..Tejjjy    sudhar jaaa  Angry

Precap:: I guess Geet hurt herself to save MSK from tejjy and bheeji's anger Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Lily201-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20mysteriousmilliRageOfAnAngel

Thwisha617 IF-Sizzlerz
Thwisha617
Thwisha617

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by liv2laugh

rejerbed Cool

Liked the epi overall Big smile

Mamaji was hilarious LOL LOL LOL

In Saj's words Devmati is back Confused LOL

MSK refusing to compromise on his principles for his bro Thumbs Up ...thanks for keeping MSK's character intact Big smile

Geet ka character as usual has been ruined Ouch ... and I am unhappy for this. Ouch

I have come back from a long trip and so will update tomorrow. Sleepy...

Maaneet are the best Heart

Lekin haan something to make you laugh...the first thing I did on setting foot in the hotel room was to see if they have Star One ROFL ROFL ROFL ...kuch bhi ho jaaye I was not gonna miss contributing to the TRPs of my favorite show Wink Cool ...waise I was also ready to sunafy the front desk guy if they did not have it...uski jaan bach gayeee...they had star one ROFL ROFL ROFL...we found it after an extensive search just before the epi air time Embarrassed...mera kooch nahin ho saktha ROFL ROFL ROFL

haha...that dignifies total love for maneet,the search for the channel and a relief after seeing the epi...loved it LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-polly23serialwatcher16jyoti0649erFanRageOfAnAngel

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Melodious TinkleHugHugHug ... Me want to KILL the whole creative team and MR.CHANNEL. 
why? what did they do to annoy THE PENGUIN ?LOL

Is another tabela episode coming kya?LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Lily201polly23serialwatcher16jyoti06pennumysteriousmilliTaiyo

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Medha, Opti, I agree with you. What Maan said today did not mean anything. Although, it is most evident that he is the more intelligent of the 2, what he intends to do in the case of Dev and Nandini is nonsense. 

All he wants to do is disclose his identity to Nandini so she sees Dev for who he is and not as Maan. I don't know how that will wipe out everything from Dev's past which Nandini should know. 

We have been screaming our lungs out for Maan;s past to be disclosed. I am now worried if they want to make Dev's past Season 3 of GHSP. Nandini marries Dev without knowing anything about him and finds out after her marriage about all his earlier deeds. Needless to say, she will be mad at Maan and Geet as well for having hidden it from her and then we have Nandini against Geet, welcome to GHSP 3. D'oh

Sanjanareddy84Lily201-Deepzz-polly23hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20pennumysteriousmilli

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Opti:I told this yesterday in the den itself and I was proved right today by the CVsLOL...What MSK means by helping Dev is just to free him from this Maan's name burden which Dev is carrying so that he becomes a free bird and chooses his own destination...MSK won't come in the way of Nandu's marriage ...but tomorrow MSK will obviously not want Dev to come and blame him that "Bro u wanted me to become Maan and so becuase of your confusing drama I lost my life which is Nandu"LOL...So all MSK will do is tell all that I m MSK and he is Dev...then its upto Dev how he pataofies Nandu or whether Nandu accepts or reject DevBig smile...

That is what I thought jyo but then he was against revealing who he was on that day itself but wants to wait till the next day when Nandu's rishta with that boy will be confirmed. Now what does that mean?  Is he going to reveal his true identity after making sure Nandu will be firmly hitched with the new guy and Dev cannot make his moves even if he wants to?

Sanjanareddy84Lily201hegdemedhapolly23serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20pennuSoapoperasrfun49erFan

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Jyoti: That argument is not convincing enough. Did Dev ever bother about anything? It was MSK who bothered about being on the right side of principals. 

Sanjanareddy84Lily201polly23hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20Soapoperasrfunpennumysteriousmilli

Go to top