Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Sanjana: A good day to you.

@ Night blindness:

Well, in GHSP, Monday started with the morning after.  Geet did not want to leave the barn because it was a special place.  And Balwant quizzed her as to why it was special.  [Note: this gave the impression that even MSK didn't know whether "it" happened or not].

In any event, they leave the barn.  A thorn pricks Geet's foot. Balwant Singh carries her. 

In the meantime, Dev and Nandini are having a QSQT moment in the jungle -- which direction do we go.  She insists that a coin be tossed and he lets her win and lets her call the shots. 

Dev and Nandini chance upon Balwant Singh with Geet in his arms.  The situation is explained -- thorn pricked my foot -- and all is well.

They reach home.  Dev as Maan and Maan as Balwant gain the gratitude of the clan.

Maan and Geet resort to bickering with each other, with her slapping him around too. [Note: this lends further credence to those who think that "it" did not happen.]

In the meantime, realisation has dawned on Dev that he is in love with Nano.  So, when the prospective groom's family comes along to Beeji's house, he resorts to slandering the girl he loves to get the prospective  groom (Daman) to decline the proposal.  Geet overhears him slandering her sister, and saves the situation by telling Daman that Dev as Maan was merely pulling his leg.  But, then she is deeply concerned about how the impending heartbreak of poor little Dev.

Well, Daman and Nandini both agree to the proposal.  Everyone is jubilant, save Dev who is heartbroken, Geet who is sad for the heartbroken Dev and Maan who figures out that something is amiss.

Anyways, Uncle Jugnu comes along to Dev and offers him a drink.  Having downed part of a bottle, Dev becomes Devdas.  And, when Big Brother comes calling, he spills out his feelings -- he wants to live his life, he has fallen in love for the first time, he has fallen in love with Nandini.

Maan is concerned and goes to meet Geet.  They both decide that they have to do something. Dev comes and tells them not to do anything.

A while later, as Nandini confides her fears about marriage to Geet, in comes Balwant Singh and delivers a lecture on the definition of marriage.  He advises her to read the book that is Daman before arriving at a decision.

Geet asks him to meet her in the backyard and questions him as to what he was doing -- encouraging Nandini to get married (you know where her sympathies lie).  Maan tells her that he will disclose the truth about Dev as Maan and Maan as Balwant because it is his duty as a brother.  He also defers the disclosure of his truth to Nandini (for some unknown reason)

Dev comes along and the trio have a conference.  Bond 008 chances upon this conference and overhears reference to "bro". 

That night, Preeto comes to meet Lucky at his invitation.  Lachi sees Preeto and sends her off. Lucky drags "her" into the room, onto the bed, covers her mouth and is blabbering to her.  A few grunts later, the light is switched on and Lucky realises that "her" is actually Dev.  Dev assures him that his secret is safe and plays Agony Uncle to Lucky and advises him to let Preeto know of his feelings, lest he lose her.

That same night, Balwant comes to meet Geet and their hug is captured for posterity by Bond 008 (Uncle Jugnu) who catches Romeo Singh and Juliet Kaur in action (a platonic chin-over-head hug).  Juliet asks her Romeo to stay back and they fall asleep on the couch.  They wake up in a position reminiscent of the morning after Hum Tum.

The next day is the day that the relationship is to be fixed and Balwant was to drive them to the venue. 

Everyone is hunting for Balwant.  But Balwant and Geet were lost in blissful sleep on the couch.

Teji shouts out his name, surprising Maan and Geet into reality.

PS: I hope I haven't missed much.  Oh yes, the name of Uncle Jugnu's sweetheart is Harsimranjeet Kaur.

Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Medha

[Note: this gave the impression that even MSK didn't know whether "it" happened or not]😕.😆🤣

Medha so finally CON not done acc to MSK n U🤔

@ Medha

i think SO will end GHSP on Mannet CON n after 2 yrs leap they hv baby all r haapy 😭😆

so GHSP cm 2 end

Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 12 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@GHSP Summary: Wow! I missed a lot😆 Thanks a lot!  So Geet hurts her foot again...maybe Maan should say apke pair suhane...inhe zameen par mat rakhiyega😳 mehle ho jayenge. Any progress in Pammi and Tej's relationship? or do the CV dont consider that story appealing enough for the young crowd? 😆 and Jugnu Mama getting a sweeheart..maybe they could sing Shokiye Me Ghola Jaye Phoolon Ka Shabab...Usme Phir Milayi Jaye Thodi si Sharaab😳 Haye...I love that song! 
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjanareddy84

@ All

any updates on GHSP 😭

any birdie news 😆

n wt abt GURTI SBS seg? 😔

@Sanju: I am as clueless as you are except for I heard some SBS getting scrapped off or something😕.

Also, I do not think the show is ending so soon...they still have to feed 80 or so families for some more months😆
Arwenish thumbnail
neha... medha... sanjana...🤗

sanjana... LAMO...even MSK didn't know whether "it" happened or no... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ even himself dont know then hum kis khet ki moli hain...🤣🤣

so all ready to see MSK in new hawt hawt Don avatar...😎🤣

duniya mein logon ne dil apane phir thame
aaya hoon lekar main phir kitne hangaame
zara dekho kaun aa gaya hai
zamaane pe jo chha gaya hai
jami jispe sab nigaahen
khuli kiski khaatir hai baahen
aaisa dildaar aaya hai kaun
mujhko pehchaan lo main hoon don

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Missed a lot:  Not really.

They might have edited that Pakeezah dialogue out.  The dratted scissors must have been at it again.

Well, they showed Pammi getting her clothes ready for the engagement.  Teji comes in, gives her bangles, she thanks him thinking that it is from him, he disabuses her of the notion by telling her that Beeji gave them, gets into bed and goes off to sleep.

@ Sanjana:  You have been predicting doom for some time now. 

By the way, who will have a baby after the two years leap -- Dev-NT, Dev-Nandini, Dev-Meera or Dev-some other girl?

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Bangles: So not much progress on that front...only one scene in the entire week. Are married relationships not exciting enough to catch viewer's attention? I am scared that now the focus will shift to Devini and less to Maneet because they are married and the former are not.

As far as the "it" conversation...I read a little about the "it" happening or not on Pixie's thread. That is a true Shakespearan thought...did it happen or not? Dev's description has been passed onto us...us as the "confused souls"😆

@Nish: 🤗🤗

Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
@ Nishi

hiii

even himself dont know then hum kis khet ki moli hain...🤣🤣

ye Moli kya hain? 🤔🤣

@ Medha

i think by mistake Annie ko sister banaake laaya ye CV's ne agar uska koi relation nahi hotana hum ko Dev - Annie mil gaya hota , aur Lachhi bi naukaraani nahi hiti na Dev - Lachhi ki bi mil gayi hoti ...😡🤣

so finally moi verdict ye hain ki Dev koi ladki nahi chodtha bechaara MSK ko Doosra Biwi mila na Dev ne us use karke chod diya

DEV = Use &Through policy  guy 😡
🤣
Arwenish thumbnail
Sanjana... moli...🤣🤣 here you go...

ok... medha... neha... sanjana... time for me to leave...

Bye Bye...🤗 have fun...😃
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
@ Medha

Baby aur kiska hammara MSK n Geet ka😆

Dev ka baby wo kabhi nahi hoga kyun ki wo hamesha ETERNAL MARRIED BACHELOR🤣 ki taraha rehana chathe hain