Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys this is the link to my latest VM. its on Maneet and Jugnu Mama. Hope you all like it

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcB--gjhjH4[/YOUTUBE]

Please do comment here

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Medha...if you are still around...this is for you...👏...I just read what you wrote for Opti in her b'day thread...splendid piece of writing...👏
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Anuja: Thanks.  Her IF history makes for a very interesting tale.  Fortunately, her resume of soaps -- at least the ones she commented on at IF -- was not too extensive.😆

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Occident:🤗 If you are still around, your birthday lines for Opti were howlarious😆😆 You know so much about everybody in the den...😳 and your ability to rhyme is beyond incredible.👏 It feels so good to read it. 

Have a good rest of the day🤗 

Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Howlarious: Thanks for appreciating the rhyme. 😊  Well, I know some things from my stalking (yes, that came first) and interactions with folks.  And, then when I have to rhyme and I need more information, I go fishing.😆

By the way, a while earlier, we were trying to figure out the brand of the sun-glasses donned by the Billionaire in the latest spoilers.  Any guesses?
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Fishing: Ahaa! The bait is getting quite expensive these days especially trout bait. I went fishing a couple of months ago and I got only two fish😆 because all my bait got over😡.

I have been absent in the den for a week so can you give me the updates?😳 if its not too much trouble. I just hunted down MSK's picture and I have three guesses:

1. Sangram's recycled ones (SO is infamous for that)🤢
2. Bought from cheapbuyer.com if thats even a website🤣
3. Ebay b/c MSK can get khanjoos...ya I know he is Ballu right now but some things never change🤣
4. Dev probably lend him some as one more ehsaan😳

I have no idea why he is wearing sunglasses...his location seems to be somewhere indoors...so why does he need them?😕

His eyes are beautiful😍 and he has no reason to hide them.

Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Trout bait:  Do you want a quick update of what has transpired in GHSP?  Or a quick update of the craziness at the Den?

Oh, he is wearing the sunglasses because, if he can't see the moon, he doesn't want to have a direct contact with the Sun either.
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Opti,medh.dimple,neha,swan n all

hiii

@ Opti

Many many happy returns of the day n njoyyy d day

@ Dimple

Hi
 plzzz post na Gurti airport pics😍 in Dimple maneet land y u missed that pics  (Mohali )plzzz its request 😭

@ All

GRRR Moi also nt happy w/d Deveet color matching😡

n wt d look they Given to MSK yuckkk🤢 i like Gajini look only n ofcourse that Kurbaan hua😍 that white attaire but thi sone yuckkk 🤢

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Sun: I would like to know both...😳😆 The Den and GHSP are equally entertaining...okay maybe the Den more😆.

and he cant see the moon?😕 Does he have night blindness kya? Is he an owl now?

@Sanju: 🤗🤗

Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ All

any updates on GHSP 😭

any birdie news 😆

n wt abt GURTI SBS seg? 😔