#Devil's Den:Raat Akeli Hai Phas gaye MMS mein# - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

In the midst of all confusions,...one good news😆

Rahul Agarwal woh is Geet's director...his status is updated saying "MSK is back"😆

And also few inside info says Geet won't end this year😆

But hving said that even though GHSP is not ending anytime soon but its a request to all to plss don't give up the fight because u cannot trust the channel😡..so keep signing the petition and keep writing on star one ka wall..keep mailing them ..calling them..show the fan power...lets not completely relax with few inside news and all😃

And what about Geet. is she still parayi from everybody?

Usha, 'MSK is back' means BS will reveal his true identity.  It has nothing to do with how his character is going to be maintained. Geet was already Geet although we did not recognise her behaviour as befitting her.

good morning opti

oh okay. I thought MSK as we know him ðŸ˜†

they still make maan talk about ethics even in amnesia. they have just forgotten about their lead.
I'm not too convinced about his ethics Usha.  I want him to encourage Dev to tell the truth about his past to Nandu if Dev himself is not volunteering to do so.  Only then can I accept that he is indeed the principled man we know him to be.

I know, this whole track apart from giving us some lovely characters has done nothing for maan and geet. 

I cannot understand this whole thing.

We put up with horrible characters so that our leads can get rest. It used to be like watching two serials, 20 minutes of AA and 5 minutes of MG They still messed with the five minutes of MG

We like the amritsar characters and the serial seems one and MG still don't appear for more than 5-10  minutes and still they do not want to put in any effort on their characters. Why, I wonder? They are the leads of the show and they don't even know where to head them off. It almost seems they don't have any convictions of their own.

We have more trust in MG than they have.

I too want them to shift the show to 11 pm and retain the essence of Geet and get back their story.

good morning medha

good morning latha
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
Usha, Medha, Opti       Good morning    🤗

shali good morning/ good evening 
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
I have finaly finished my last project...a painting for school...so what's the topic...

GM to you too usha...well it's almost 04.00 in the morning...
but still night for me...need to sleep yet...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago
Good morning, Opti and Usha.

@ Usha: I agree with you that alternative ideas have to be presented as an alternative, and maybe even imposed.  But, I wonder how many people will tune in to view the alternative idea if it is presented as something that is outside their "comfort" zone. 

@ Murlal: Very well said. Why bring about a change if the present scenario can make you some money and then some more?

Edit

@ Shali:  That's wonderful news.  So, were you not supposed to get your results by this weekend?  All the best. Are you being an owl tonight? Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago