Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Opti: Star One's strategy seems really twisted ,from what I'm hearing.
So do you really beleive that Geet can be revived to its former glory or the show should be shut(as per rumours floating about) if the current track leads to story & characters being jeopardized??
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Opti... so ll they take revenge from audience... just because people are asking for variety... they ll ruin all... and yup if they want to end then end it so we remember that throughout our lives rather than throwing show in gutter...

and as Drashti said their are 80 or more families  earning their bread and butter from GHSP... may channel also look out for them...

me leaving Devis...

stay safe... and remember everything ll come to an end one day... and yup it hurts if something dear to us go or end before its time...

good night... sweet dreams...🤗
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣

Congrats guys. We will all get our life's back. 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
21st of May, Priti.  Mark the date in your calendar.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
I have been a little sick and a little off the den and Geet forum and the channel decides to wrap up the shows? I feel important now. 
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Priti: Usha shares the same sentiment as you.  She didn't watch Geet on one day, just a mere one day, at 0930.  And, look what happened!! Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Medha - Have u shared ur insights in Jhan's thread? 
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Soapoperasrfun: Yup-it may just be good news ,considering nowadays I was oscillating between watching the show- coz can't help my habit of loving GHSP or not watching it-for the fear of being dissatisfied by dwindling storyline.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Lily - I am Priti. Let us see what they have in store for us

Hi Soulie

hegdemedha thumbnail
Priti, I haven't posted on Jhan's thread yet.

The cynic in me first posted the fable at the Den. Then, I edited it off the Den.

A while later, Opti posted the article published in The Mint.  [It had to be today, of all the days, that I hadn't read The Mint].  Anyways, it appears that the channel is serious about the reprogramming. 

I haven't been able to bring myself to post there.  But, I agree with Opti's posts there.

And, the developments reported could possibly also provide the "logical explanation" for last Saturday's fiasco.  I'd guess that if we were to take a re-poll on Shradha's "So who is responsible" poll, we might have a different outcome over the weekend.