Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Company πŸ€—πŸ€—  Nope it's not too cynical .. it is now SO's Situation πŸ˜†  

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so is geet ending or not... cause if they dont change the current track...then I will support So to end this crap...

when do the channels are gone realize that we like to see some logic...some values... some  common sense...

so NO Dev and Nandini... No MG supporting them... coming out with the real truth... Geet being cheated by Dev...

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shali: On a reading of that article, I do not know how to answer that question.  That article quotes news chirped by a birdie and is based on "knowledge" and "belief". 
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Medha- I think u shud post it. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Polly πŸ€— πŸ€— Starone has lost it. πŸ€ͺ Maybe this was what the Geet admin was hinting the other day. They are intefering so much much and making the show crappy enough to shut the show on viewers' pleas. 

I mailed at the given mail adresses by Jhan to get good creative writers and focus on existing shows cuz there is only one youth channel and the remnants deliver saas-bahu sagas. Will they read it is a question. πŸ˜•πŸ€” Mailed SBS too! πŸ€£ They will definitely keep showing more of Geet segments. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hhhmmm... weird...

Geet Creatives come up with this...

and now article on IF which says shows might wrap up in couple of months... and most of time article of IF dont come true... πŸ€”

whom to believe...
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Shali: On a reading of that article, I do not know how to answer that question.  That article quotes news chirped by a birdie and is based on "knowledge" and "belief". 

medz... we will do what we have to do...
Shoot the bird...
Arwenish thumbnail
new spoilers up...

Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Shali... Medha... hi...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Shali... me with you... lets shoot all these birdies... why do they release articles based on rumors... does printing these articles gives money...πŸ˜•
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arwenish, they did say that left to themselves they will not end the show but maybe things are not left to them. I also read another article on the rebranding of the channel that jyo posted the link to in the FB. 
Here is the article which is much more detailed:

http://www.livemint.com/2011/05/10223314/Star-rebranding-its-youth-chan.html?h=B

Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*Bubba staggers in*

Hello devilsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Whats the latest in Geetland?Are we expecting hurricane "CRAP" to land anytime soon?πŸ˜›