Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
and me enjoyed last night episode...  Chup... Bilkul Chup back... kash Maan has those words as soon Get started her baseless chutter putter...

waisay what could be age of Demon Dev...πŸ€”

Mama ji... oye ye kaun si mitang chal rahi hai... bro nahin dikai dai raha...🀣

Lucky is baray who ho...🀣

ub aya pahar uont kai nichay... 🀣

Demon Dev and Lucky scene... Demon Dev ki izzat full on khatray main...🀣
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arwenish, is there a character for Geet for them to play with? For some time now they are systematically disseminating the girl I once loved. Now I couldn't care less. The day of degeneration started when Geet smiled when Dev applied holi and applied the tikka to him. Things are only getting from bad to worse since then.  I still hope that they do not shove Dev's past under the carpet.Either Dev himself should admit the truth to Nandu and if not, Maaneet should prod him to do so. If he still does not reveal all, they should do the honours. Then maybe they would have redeemed themselves to me.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arwenish, since Dev is Maan's step bro (hope they do not change this too for I distinctly recall his mom refer to Maan as chotte sahib) he could be Maan's age (a few months younger since he is supposed to be the younger brother).
Arwenish thumbnail
Hello Opti...πŸ€—... How are you...

Yup you are right... since holi Geet character is going down hill... Is she same Geet...???? How can any women behave like this to the man who ruined her life... forgiving is something else...

and me too remembered Demon Devs mum always reffered Maan as chotay sahab... but thses new creatives... we just cant trust them... they are cutting all the previous links...

me asked about age... because Demon Dev behaviour after being in love is like some teenager boy... who in infatuation wants to die if he is not united with his love...

and My wish  from here they can still make Demon Dev negative... He is stalking Geet Maan all time... for his revenge or anything he can be shown as playiong with Geet Maan through Nandani... Dont you think so...

P.S... Opti sorry...😳 my like button dont work... whenever me clik like page is refreshed...
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwenish

and me enjoyed last night episode...  Chup... Bilkul Chup back... kash Maan has those words as soon Get started her baseless chutter putter...

waisay what could be age of Demon Dev...πŸ€”

Mama ji... oye ye kaun si mitang chal rahi hai... bro nahin dikai dai raha...🀣

Lucky is baray who ho...🀣

ub aya pahar uont kai nichay... 🀣

Demon Dev and Lucky scene... Demon Dev ki izzat full on khatray main...🀣

hey that was so funny!!!!! ab es bro ko dhoodna padega.. yeh bro phir se aa gaya... mamaji rocked!!!!!πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

lucky se milne preeto aayi hai lucky ke ghar pe... thats new !!! zamana badal gaya!!!!!

yes and poor dev!!! i thought that was maan seeing the watch!!!πŸ˜†
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Sammy is coming. Don't mind that. But i don't want to see she is trying to steel MSK from Geet (OLD GIRLFRIEND & ALL THAT CRAP)
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Opti : I too miss the simple,honest yet bold girl who would protest about anything against her morales whether it be her boss for his arrogance, or a senior colleague if she flaunted her "metropolitan" stature on her face.
I admired her  for holding her self respect without disrespecting another person.
But now she has been reduced to being a mere ignorant person which I hate to admit.
I can't empathize as much as I used to.
@ Arwenish: Even I expected makers to disclose the reason of Dev's mum calling MSK "chottey sahab".
I also wanted to know the exact reason of Dev commiting such a grave crime.
Was it only for being bankrupt ?? Or for satisfying his ego at clearing debts without Maan's help as was being hinted from the start???πŸ˜•
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anything on SBS guys! 
Arwenish thumbnail
me back... light was gone...πŸ˜’

anyone here...πŸ˜ƒ

or me lone lonely loner...😭
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail