Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Anyone interesting for picture dissection or thesis ...😎

Ahem Ahem, what do i write!  For sure no zip rip trip here!  my eyes! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Zee...for any show to run well and for a long time...PH/channel has to cater to viewers demands! The cannot ignore the people who watch their show. The may not listen to every single demand but if they mess up like they did in the mahaepisode...they must rectify the mistake somehow...

The PH was trying to pass on the buck to the channel while they knew the episode was dud...but they all retreated after the viewers backlash. Did we keep quiet????? no na...even then we continued with our comments and disappointments...

so I am sure they will be forced to do something in the future.
Maaneet are an amazing couple and SO has to use them properly...

today's episode is a good example

Shali...I agree with you about the foreplay thingy!!πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Zee...for any show to run well and for a long time...PH/channel has to cater to viewers demands! The cannot ignore the people who watch their show. The may not listen to every single demand but if they mess up like they did in the mahaepisode...they must rectify the mistake somehow...

The PH was trying to pass on the buck to the channel while they knew the episode was dud...but they all retreated after the viewers backlash. Did we keep quiet????? no na...even then we continued with our comments and disappointments...

so I am sure they will be forced to do something in the future.
Maaneet are an amazing couple and SO has to use them properly...

today's episode is a good example

Shali...I agree with you about the foreplay thingy!!πŸ˜†

People did too complain about RTM, nothing was done, the same now, don't keep so much expections, I am sure the PH hardly care, it was clear from their replies...
We know as viewers, not them, who hardly care for it...

49erFan thumbnail
Love ur take Jyoti! πŸ€—
49erFan thumbnail
Zee, I go on FB Geet wall, fans r fuming everyday!  Not just before SR sceen!  They always fuming!  Im not blaming fans, who said Im!  Im just saying different people act in different ways!  Im the type who likes to deal with things differently!  Just the way I am!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zee:I dunno what r your expectations here..but as far as I remember after RTM we got a beautiful Tent-Date confession episode which was a brilliant damage control done...😊..and that came after the viewers outburst

So they do listen...only if we hv the patience...
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets,Anshu and Deeps:Well I know whats going in all your corrupted minds regarding that pictureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...But well the picture also proves that they r yet to do it...don't ask me how I found out🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Murlal:Nice and Very innocent captionsπŸ‘πŸΌ
TSharan thumbnail
They couldn't have repeated RTM sequence for obvious reasons but they can surely repeat a SR sequence...

RTM was anyway much hotter than this so called SR...which was so so rushed anyways!!! I am not looking for any adult stuff here...I am talking about whatever can be shown on TV...we have seen much passionate sequences between these 2 which were far more sizzling than this SR where DD/Geet looked so so unwell.

If PH doesn't care...I am afraid they will pay the price for it.  In any business, you cannot ignore your customer...u have to value them if you want to succeed in life and get more business...

You look at any successful businessman/actors/production houses...only those survive who keep their head on their shoulder and value the people they cater for...

Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Jyoti, as they say patience is virtue!    I truly believe in it! 😳
TSharan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Geets,Anshu and Deeps:Well I know whats going in all your corrupted minds regarding that pictureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...But well the picture also proves that they r yet to do it...don't ask me how I found out🀣🀣🀣🀣

Jyo ...they are sleeping like 2 little kids...not like husband and wife!!!!