Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW...the last Maaneet scene was cute...😳😳😳...Any scene where Maan and Geet are cootchie-cooing or just there together is a scene to see again and again...They are just too dreamy...😍

Precap: Looks like Geet will overhear Beeji and Teji taking class of Balwant and break the glass in her hand and hurt herself...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zee, he didnt say consummation yaar!  I saw all his posts!  He posted song and dilli door nahin! that was it!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Are we still stuck on the debate regarding Maaneet CON..???..Chaddo yaar...raat gayi baat gayi...😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hmmm...Finally finished watching the epi...After a long time an epi which I'm gonna rewatch...Liked the flow and all the Maaneet scenes...Well they are the glue that bind us to GHSP and if the CVs/Channel give us more of them then...Ki Baat Hai...👍🏼...I'm loving it...

Looks like some Hoo-ha around the corner...😆...Preeto and Lucky ki love story mein Dev banenge sutradhar...Bechaara Lucky...
🤣🤣🤣
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@zee ...call it foreplay...
panchjun5 thumbnail
Looks like both Lucky and Nano will come to know the truth about Jeejaji... 🤔

And then some more chup chup ke milna of Devano and Maaneet before all will be revealed in the next Maha-epi of GHSP...I hope they show some nice Teji-Pammi scenes before they wrap-up this track...Their track has so much more potential than Devano...
🤔
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I think lucky may see the picture in mama's phone and may think that Ballu the driver is having an affair with Geet behind the back of his new found friend "the Jijaji"  and honor bound he may challange Ballu and fight with him..  Till Geet or Dev may come and bring the truth our for Lucky..

Let's see.. I think Maan did the right thing in waiting for 24 hours as if he did not then there would be havoc in the house and Beeji's reputation would be at stake.  All his hard work to be Balwant Singh and winning their heart by good deeds may go to waste.  I think He may get the information on the boy and find something out and may be save nandini.

Also Nandini may genuinely like Daman and he did not wanted to interfere with that.  Cause he belived that if nandini is meant of Dev then she would come to him anyway..

To stay and be Balwant Singh was the decision of Maan and He made Geet and Dev both agree to that by telling them not to say anything to the family..  Though he has won there heart by fighting the wrestling and by protecting the girls from thugs but he still need to cover much ground to smooth out his identity.  At the same time he also needs to make sure that Dev's prestige also do not get tainted..

As when he brings the truth out the family should be in recptive mood to over look the fact that all these time these three Khuranas were literally making them fool...  So may be Beeji and Teji would be happy with Nandini's official engagement and would understand them.

Telling Nandini that Dev is not Maan will not wipe out the misconception Nandini has for Dev.  As before she knew him to be Maan she already had made the conclusion that he is not a good man...  Going after the girls...  entering the ladies toilet And then knowing that he is relatated to Geet made her more irritated and she kept on finding his faults...  not just that he was falling for her but like drinking early with J mama..  So as a person he is already black listed in her book..

But the new identity may make her realize and she was wrong about him and then she will back trace and know her folly and also realize why she felt so attracted toward him and she may remember the day of KC vrat and seeing him through the chalni..

I am sure Maan has definite plan but J mama and Lucky may through some complications...

But I think it will be entertaining...   Let's see what happens next...

Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On a different note- is M doing anything about becoming a papa? I'm asking because that is what he wanted last week didn't he?
May be someone ought to tell him the couch can be used for other things than just sleeping
Or has that thought too gone down the path of amnesia as every other thing in this show?
Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Anyone interesting for picture dissection or thesis ...😎

-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Jo Mata...Point us in the right direction...Is it south west by any chance 🤔😆
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Anyone interesting for picture dissection or thesis ...😎

Caption 1: arre yaar, jaago, tumko papa banna hai ki nahi?
Caption 2: itna jaldi kaam ho gaya tum logon ka?
Caption3: wah bhai wah, kuch kiya bhi nahi aur itna thak gaye?

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago