Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
MSK bana Ghaalib ki dukaan...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...I love how the CVs (or is it the channel😕🤣 ) make fun of their own dialogues...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maan Singh Khurana naam ki kitaab mein aise kitne panne hain jo ab tak Geet ne nahin padhe...
All I can say is Geet beta ...be prepared...Abhi Attic Bhar Bhar ke Panne nikalne waale hain...Dilli tho chalo...Aur Attic ke darwaaze tho kholo ...And Jugnu Maama style mein jasoosi tho karo...saare ke saare panne ek ek karke reveal honge...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: shali

today's epi confirmed...Con didn't happen...and this is based on my on experience...cause if a man and woman did the deed then their behavior changes toward each other...and here MG are still at first base...well they might be running toward second base...but it's a long way to go...

second...I think Maan didn't want the fly to know just before the first ceremony and created a drama...cause he doesn't know how daman and fly gone reacted...he doesn't wants his ID to cause problems in Nandini's new rista...

and off course I like the fact that MSK character is intact...I am glad that he isn't gone play cupid ...I am not sure about Geet...cause in my eyes she only wanted to know why he didn't support dev ...I don't think she was pressuring or trying to fix dev's rista with nandini...she only wanted to know...what maan's stand is in this...

The consummation happened, coz the articles and most proof the director himself said it on FB, consummation...

It's us as viewers being not satisfied say this, but it doesn't change anything, Rahul himself said it many times on FB before the episode started being it a CON, he is the director...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Guys 🤗 🤗

My apologies for being confused on another point... in the early episodes of this Amritsar track didn't Pammi ask Geet about her baby? Also, didn't they get Daarji to visit them for an epi? Then doesn't that mean that they know about Geet's fake wedding? Then doesn't that also mean that they know Maan's brother Dev was the one who ditched her considering Maan explained everything to Daarji and convinced him to attend their wedding, right? 

Or are we supposed to get Geet's amnesia and assume that once Dev's identity is revealed to the family they will be hit by amnesia and actually consider getting Nandini married to Dev??

Note: I have given up on Maan-Geet being sensible here as they are currently only outer shells of the characters flitting from scene to scene without any purpose in Amristar except provide ample time for Dev to confess to Nandini
Edited by silcop - 12 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Kavita:I said more or less the same thing about the first scene and MSK's decision👍🏼

@Shali:Yup CON cannot happen until and unless Devils give the verdict as YES😆😆

Yes Jyo...and in my eyes...the deed is not done yet...Devils verdict is out...nothing happened😆😆😆
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
btw BD was used in Precap🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

btw BD was used in Precap🤣

What the hell? Why again? 😡

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Chill Karo zeee Original will be shot again..Nowadays me only seeing u being angry wala Laal Tamatar...Doosra wala tamatar ban jaao.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ZEe, Rahul has not confirmed CON happened! Infact no one has!
panchjun5 thumbnail
WOW...Geet Stopped Maan from leaving...WHoopppieee...Finally...the gal got some sense......And MSK was so happy...Hayyeee...😳😍...That Maahiii was goood...ME loved it...☺️
panchjun5 thumbnail
Romeo Singh and Juliet Kaur...ab aaya pahaad oonth ke neeche....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...I swear Jugnu Mama is too good...🤣🤣🤣🤣