Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

today's epi confirmed...Con didn't happen...and this is based on my on experience...cause if a man and woman did the deed then their behavior changes toward each other...and here MG are still at first base...well they might be running toward second base...but it's a long way to go...

second...I think Maan didn't want the fly to know just before the first ceremony and created a drama...cause he doesn't know how daman and fly gone reacted...he doesn't wants his ID to cause problems in Nandini's new rista...

and off course I like the fact that MSK character is intact...I am glad that he isn't gone play cupid ...I am not sure about Geet...cause in my eyes she only wanted to know why he didn't support dev ...I don't think she was pressuring or trying to fix dev's rista with nandini...she only wanted to know...what maan's stand is in this...

@Panchjun5 (sorry, I don't know your name)- I agree completely as I have stated before.

I have a strong feeling Dev's past will be disclosed. I just hope I'm not wrong. And if Nandu rejects Saint Dev it will be a bonus. *Fingers crossed*
Originally posted by: shali

today's epi confirmed...Con didn't happen...and this is based on my on experience...cause if a man and woman did the deed then their behavior changes toward each other...and here MG are still at first base...well they might be running toward second base...but it's a long way to go...

second...I think Maan didn't want the fly to know just before the first ceremony and created a drama...cause he doesn't know how daman and fly gone reacted...he doesn't wants his ID to cause problems in Nandini's new rista...

and off course I like the fact that MSK character is intact...I am glad that he isn't gone play cupid ...I am not sure about Geet...cause in my eyes she only wanted to know why he didn't support dev ...I don't think she was pressuring or trying to fix dev's rista with nandini...she only wanted to know...what maan's stand is in this...

Very well said, I completely agree with this. I agree with everything that defends Maan and Geet LOL, I just can't stand it when they are being questioned. I am way to obsessed with show -_-
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@BlahBlahBlah...Hey...πŸ€—...Haven't met you before...Hi I am Kavita...and you can call me Kavi or Kavita...your wish...πŸ˜†

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lucky and Preeto di Love IShtory is Hilarious...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Bechara Dev...Kaha Nano se chakkar chalane chala tha aur Lakhwinder SIngh se Dostana ho gaya...🀣🀣🀣🀣...

Soulie Where are you???? One more dostana couple for your siggies...
🀣🀣🀣...

BTW Lucky Singh's intentions towards Preeto didn't look right...He planned to pull her on to the bed and get naughty with her...Jeeja aur Bhai jaisa nahin hai apna Lucky singh...
🀣🀣🀣🀣...Ex-Jeeje or soon to be- Jeeje ke nakshe kadam pe chal raha hai...🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
@Kavi- Hi, you can call me Faria. 
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hello kavi, blah, shali and all other devilz πŸ€—...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Zee:Interesting points...and also Dev knows Lucky ka Preeto secret now...so Dev and Maaneet can convince Lucky to somehow side with their plan if he wants Preeto in his lifeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Exactly...

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shali

Rightly said shali...u make perfect sense!!!

BOLD: While i also feel the same...am not sure if the CVS feel that way. i thnik in their eyes the deed is done
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kavita:I said more or less the same thing about the first scene and MSK's decisionπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Shali:Yup CON cannot happen until and unless Devils give the verdict as YESπŸ˜†πŸ˜†