#Devil's Den:Raat Akeli Hai Phas gaye MMS mein# - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Oyee hoyee Kavi... drooling over naga panga Maan... Drool on...🤣🤣🤣... waisy bhi he said... his body is for his phankas...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yup... Jyo... in this pool of weirdness Geet Maan last scene was beautiful... Geet was in limits and looked cute and Maan looked adorable... and Geet was doing cher char with him... Today whole bedroom scene was good...
No kavi. See the first scene and judge for yourself.  Priti, Medha and I wre confused by Maan's decision to delay revealing his identity till the marriage between Nandu and Daman were finalised while saying that he wants to help Dev.
I loved Maan's dialogue..."That if fate has destined love in his life then it will follow him even if he goes and settles in the Jungle"...Although said in the context of Dev...This holds true in the case of Maan...He had set up tent in the Jungle...and Geet followed him there and kept bumping nto him till he was truly madly deeply in love with her and she with him...😳
Originally posted by Opti

No kavi. See the first scene and judge for yourself.  Priti, Medha and I wre confused by Maan's decision to delay revealing his identity till the marriage between Nandu and Daman were finalised while saying that he wants to help Dev.

Opti its simple... Maan has brain... he wants sanp bhi mer jaye aur lathi bhi na totay (means he wnats snake to be killed but without damaging stick)...
Ok... Devils me leaving with hope that creatives just halt in further damaging Geets chracter...

Happy Dissecting GHSP...😃

Good Night... Sweet Dreams...🤗🤗
@Opti...I'm just watching that scene...Will come back with my views after watching it completely...

@Arwenish...Kya karein control nahi hota...Ab when he himself has said that his body-shody is for his fans then...😛😉😆
😆😆😆
@Zee:Interesting points...and also Dev knows Lucky ka Preeto secret now...so Dev and Maaneet can convince Lucky to somehow side with their plan if he wants Preeto in his life😉😛
So much dissatisfaction with characters and show! 

What will make one happy! 😭
Did lucky want to CON preeto!
Ok my first reaction after seeing the scene was ...Maan doesn't want to reveal his identity the same day because that would cause a great hullabaloo in the house or if he reveals only to Nandini then a lot of turmoil in her mind...and she wouldn't be in the right mind to go ahead with the fixing up of the marriage date ritual...Basically Maan is keeping the options open for Nandini lest she isn't interested in Dev...she would atleast have the option to get married to Daman...And if Maan revealed all, the same day then they might have to delay the marriage-date fixing ritual which would cause loss of face for Beeji and family and again the reason would be Maan...So he is avoiding any controversies and any more stains on his name and wants things to settle down before he reveals himself...

Although I have to add I haven't till date found any reason for him to be continuing with this charade except for the fun element of the track...
Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago