#Devil's Den:Raat Akeli Hai Phas gaye MMS mein# - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Jyo, while he tells his family that he is Maan and not BS and Dev is not Maan but Dev, I hope he also adds, 'The man you thought as Maan, Geet's present husband, is actually her brother-in-law now and former fake husband who ditched her at the airport, looting her of all her wealth after impregnating her. Geet nearly lost her life because of him. But don't worry. He is now a reformed soul and has hopelessly fallen in love with your daughter.  There is only one hitch. We are not sure whether he is still married or not. You see he filed for his divorce from his wife who is actually the brain behind the plan to rob Geet of everything (except of course robbing her virginity. There my bro is the only one responsible).  The woman is now in coma. We do not know if the divorce was final before she went into coma. So if your daughter thinks she may have fallen in love with my darling bro I suggest we wait till my former sis-in-law wakes up to confirm whether my bro is fit to legally wed your daughter. You see, we do not want history to repeat itself again. No more second marriages when the first marriage is still in place. With my bro's track record, the guy has a 100 per cent strike rate when it comes to impregnating a girl at first shot.  We do not want another unwed mother, do we?  Maan Singh Khurana is one in a million and there is one in a million chance that your daughter would be as lucky as my dear Mishty, sorry Geet. " 
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shonuu

Grrr noone said a hi to me.. devilsss keeray padein gay sabko.. i haaat you all.. HAAN.. 😑
Haiii Shonnu...no gussa haan!!!πŸ€—
Originally posted by shonuu

Grrr noone said a hi to me.. devilsss keeray padein gay sabko.. i haaat you all.. HAAN.. 😑

Hiii Shonuuu  πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Opti

Pennu, followed all your points except your last line. Given the rest of the points should he not tell her immediately instead of waiting for a day when her relationship would be finalised. Isn't prevention better than cure?
it nothing about prevention and cure...
it about giving two option open for Nandini...
what if the Rishta finalisation got ruined bcos of this truth...
which Maan doesnt want to happen...

i joined B.Scmaths meanwhile i was waitng for my Eng-entrance result...
If i am not selected in Eng.. i can continue with B.sc maths...
If i get selcted in Eng and also got selescted Gratuation,  it upto me to decide which one i should continue.. B.Sc.. or Eng...
Am I confusing you...πŸ˜†
Bye Everyone πŸ€—  
good night 
Happy Cribbing 
Shonuu - aap aaye bahaar aayi -πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Arwenish:I m not defending Geet's character here..but as a married woman myself I can say one thing that woman after marriage change a lot...their priorities change..more than their self-respect what matters to them is the hapipness,honour and self-respect of her own husband and his family members...Since Geet has forgiven her culprit now,so she is seeing Dev only as her brother-in-law and from that angle if we see her actions,mayb they will not look too OTTπŸ€”...Yes her character has been compromised a lot by the CVs but if we r expecting Geet Khurana to hv the same fire that Geet Handa showed in her HP days ,then thats not realistic...but hving said that I do confess that Geet's character has not grown enough and is compromised a lot compared to MSK's character...😊

Jyo, thank u! πŸ€—
@Opti:But why will MSK say all that while revealing his own identity ??that will make MSK play cupid for Dev because he is actually telling everyone everything which Dev is suppose to say since its his life..he has fallen for Nandu and so he should take the initiative here and not MSK naπŸ€”...MSK's duty is to only tell all that he is MSK and this guy is Dev...after that how Dev goes with his Nandu mission,its none of MSK's business I feel...

@Ash:Awesome analysisπŸ‘..loved your name for Dev...KingConπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And yup finally some improvement in Geet ka wardrobe at least with half sleevesπŸ˜†...all thanks to Shonuu ka "Behenji" mission on FB🀣
Pennu, I'm still not satisfied with your answer.  Maan is unnecessarily putting things off for a later stage when the families too will get hurt if Nandu backs out. Things are still fluid at this stage so a revelation now will not do so much damage. I'll go with Jyo's argument that Maan is a selfish man. Only that can explain this attitude.  Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Opti

Jyo, while he tells his family that he is Maan and not BS and Dev is not Maan but Dev, I hope he also adds, 'The man you thought as Maan, Geet's present husband, is actually her brother-in-law now and former fake husband who ditched her at the airport, looting her of all her wealth after impregnating her. Geet nearly lost her life because of him. But don't worry. He is now a reformed soul and has hopelessly fallen in love with your daughter.  There is only one hitch. We are not sure whether he is still married or not. You see he filed for his divorce from his wife who is actually the brain behind the plan to rob Geet of everything (except of course robbing her virginity. There my bro is the only one responsible).  The woman is now in coma. We do not know if the divorce was final before she went into coma. So if your daughter thinks she may have fallen in love with my darling bro I suggest we wait till my former sis-in-law wakes up to confirm whether my bro is fit to legally wed your daughter. You see, we do not want history to repeat itself again. No more second marriages when the first marriage is still in place. With my bro's track record, the guy has a 100 per cent strike rate when it comes to impregnating a gril at first shot.  We do not want another unwed mother, do we?  Maan Singh Khurana is one is a million and there is one in a million chance that your daughter would be as lucky as my dear Mishty, sorry Geet. " 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Well said Opti...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
it seems like the way Jay took the proposal of Veeru to Maousi...
"Ek baar shadi honedho bhir Veeru woh Naachne waali ke ghar nahi jayegaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"