Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Daqu good night sweet dreams 🤗

@ Pennuuu 👏 well said Jyo been lecturing us only about that MSK just want to reveal his identity so Dev can confess his so called love😆 to Nandini
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

An  - but i thought that maan was the ideal bahu, the one who did no wrong. Now deva is also ekta bahu. what kismat the khurana parents have to give janam to two two ideal bahus for the world to revere. 😆

@ anuja, priti, An - i have been like pendulum.

I loved maan when he did not help geet and forced her to help herself.

I loved geet when she was finding her confidence, making mistakes but doing something about it

I hated both maan and geet after their marriage, found both of them idiotic

I started empathising with geet after her MC, just could not find fault with her.

could not udnerstand who this geet is whom i have sene in this amritsar track after she reconciled with maan. because till she reconciled i was giving my own explanations for her behaviour. once they gave me the explanation, I did not know who seh was.

now i can say phew...

Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kanoon saboot mangata hai🤣- Yup - We all want proof ke SR hua ki nahin. In fact, all evidence will be circumstantial and rejected. CVs, Channel, whoever better than the Maha failure next time.

Fun episode today - DD looked very cute to me but yes, not very Geet like dialogs.
Edited by Norstar - 12 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
now that nandini already likes that guy
how can maaneet interfere in any way ..directly or indirectly

how the hell dev assumed once he confesses his love for nandini..she too will feel the same
why to confuse that poor gal who is going to be happily married unless they show daman as bad guy...me ij maha confused
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Leh jayengay le jaein gay Dilli wale dulhaniya le jae gay.. woh  bhi 2 , 2..  ek dulhan ke sath doosri muft muft muft..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Divine- thumbnail
@arwenish :

geet's casula behaviour towards dev is 8th Wonder😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pennu, followed all your points except your last line. Given the rest of the points should he not tell her immediately instead of waiting for a day when her relationship would be finalised. Isn't prevention better than cure?
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:That way MSK has always been selfish..he himself says that😆...he came here as driver for Geet..he fought in akhaada only for Geet...he himself confessed that I m doing all this for u😆...even now he doesn't want that later he is made responsible for his brother's devdasgiri😆...so he wants to clear his name out😆..For him helping Dev=freeing him from MSK's burden😆...No wonder later Geet's dialgoues comes about how she is still not able to understand Maan Singh Khurana inside out😉...mayb it hints about his dark past which will b the upcoming track😛
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Good night/morning lovely people 🤗

time for me to hit the bed

See u tomorrow 😊

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sush:Well NT ka discussion can come in the picture only if CVs r ready with that actress ka entry who played NT earlier or mayb some new actress replacement...because if the actress is not available then talking about the character will make no sense