Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den:Raat Akeli Hai Phas gaye MMS mein# - Page 13

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@An:Geet's character has been compromised in each and every track..its not the first time we r witnessing this na...and its been an issue right from the start ...her character has not grown enough while in case of MSK ,he too is butchered in this track but mayb not as much as Geet...We hv been shouting about this issue in every track but its falling to deaf ears ...so what can we do

@Opti:Yes I agree with your issue here but all I can say is MSK is not really planning to b a cupid for Dev-Nandu here which was my biggest worryπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

@Dimple- I commented on youtube. 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jo - If they were going to just see the guy today without an expectation, then this approach would work. But the family is going to Daman's place to finalize a date for the wedding. If he hides it now and tells Nandini after they agree on a date for the wedding, that will put her in such a bad situation. And it is not like Nandini has ever loved Dev. She just started thinking of him as a decent person. So, if she already has a commitment with Daman, why bother confusing her at all? If they disclose identity before she commits herself to Daman and tell her that Dev actually likes her, then atleast she can contemplate. 

Season 2 of GHSP has a bunch of morons. Jugnu maama is the most intelligent of the lot. 
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

She probably will again leave KM and go away, only this time down south to find her long lost cousins yet again, and this time around, Maan can pretend to be a funny accented south indian. 

Brace urselves. These set of recycling guru's will give us something in these lines only. 

priti

🀣 πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  imagine MSK shouting ennai rascala πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti: Yep, I agree that this is nothing new when it comes to the character of Geet. But, there is a limit to everything. Just because a majority of girls pays attention to MSK more than Geet, it does not mean you make her completely insensitive to her past.
Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Creatives have moved on...it's us whose record is still stuck in the first 20 episodes of the show...

the show has moved ahead by 300 episodes people from those 20 episodes!!!!

Dev has changed, geet has changed but what hasn't changed is Maan's principles...any thing can be sacrified for thatπŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So how many want to bet Mama's ji's video will get deleted by him only!  🀣

Guys I've left logic behind in the show, so not commenting on anything interesting!  Although I loved MSK  still sticking to principal! 😳
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Jyoti, Opti

One thing i can be sure of and can bet on actually

1. they never mess with maan's character

2. but they will make geet take turns of 180 degrees till she does not know whether she is coming or going.

3. so maan will not do anything to dev and nandu married.

4. it will be circumstances which will force dev and nandu to get married and that will be the entry of the lift giving car couple to whom these people said we are married. 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

priti

🀣 πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  imagine MSK shouting ennai rascala πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣...during this track he can wear that orange lungi which he had worn some place else...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry for double quote...πŸ˜›
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Priti and Opti:From MSK's words all I can judge is he will help Dev by just making sure that he frees Dev from the bondage of this "Jijaji"πŸ˜† which is a hurdle in his life right now...Once thats done,then it depends on Dev's fate which MSK mentions today and of course Nandu's decision...

I din't hv much problem with MSK's dialogues today ...

I understood that much. What I didn't understand his insistence to wait one more day for the revelation.  He is only making it more messy once the two families finalised the wedding plans.  

Its Geet's dialgoues which bothered me

Today was not the only day her lines bothered me but today I felt like slapping her.