#Devil's Den:Raat Akeli Hai Phas gaye MMS mein# - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Jyotss Mera Title achaa nahin Lagaa...
Raat Akeli Hai Phas gaye MMS mein...
Oyee I din't see u changed the title...I thought it was not changed๐Ÿ˜†...chalo changed it back...its perfect for tonight's episode๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by an12345678

Sunflower Drizzle: Should I go and bang the head of Mr.Channel ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mind goes XXX-Rated๐Ÿคฃ
Pinguuu Yeh Kya Vicky ko ditch and Channel vaale ko in๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by an12345678

Sunflower Drizzle: Should I go and bang the head of Mr.Channel ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

if you can find him ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and how can they forget NT ...someone get NT back to do tandav in dev ka shaadi ka mandap...

i doubt anyone is interested in revealing to nandini abt her would be pati parmeshwar's dheela character๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...just like how everything is mr.channel ka fault hence whatever happend was all  NT ka fault...now i know who was behind that dialogue๐Ÿ˜†
Hello OPTI, welcome to CONfusion land!
Jhan: I hate it when they kill a story with their stupidity. There was so much potential in Dev-Nandini track and they just killed it.
Cute One: Vicky better not come to this Utter Crap show. He deserves a better show where the story shines.
Originally posted by Opti

I was confused by Maaneet's dialogues at the beginning of the episode. Geet is upset with Maan for not doing anything to stop the marriage and instead encouraging Nandu to get married.  What's wrong with this girl? Did some one hit her head and make her lose her memory?  I'm not liking this Geet at all and to think that Geet was the first person I liked in this show!  So what is Maan's intention?  He says he wants to help Dev and will reveal his identity to the family but he does not want to do so that day because he does not want to confuse Nandu.  I am as confused about this plan as I was with his earlier plan to stay on as BS and make Dev act as Maan so that he (Maan) can get into the good books of the family.  And here this 'Maan' is found drinking alcohol early in the morning by the girl he claims to love.  My head is really spinning trying to figure out this confusing story.

Just don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't thinkJust don't think.

It's the only way to avoid a headache. 
An, they have killed all potential plots so far. Nothing new. What is new is that Maaneet's characters are hitting new lows with every passing episode, so much so that I can't recognise the characters I once loved.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
@Opti
after reading ur take i have gone ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜•

i think we need jugnu mamas brain to solve it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Blah, I'm sorry unfortunately I have a brain which works even when in sleep.  So how can I not think?