Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

If you love me , then kill me.

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What can be more heartbreaking for abhay? He got his soulmate after so many years and when they came face to face, she begged abhay to kill her! What was his fault? Why maithli why? Please us par reham karo and ask the poor soul to do something which is possible for him. How will he kill you? Before doing this he will kill himself. You will die one death but he has already died thousands of deaths. Please have pity on him, dont make him sinner of his own love. I am in tears 😔
he cried tears of blood for you. He rejected every other emotion which dint involve you.

He killed his brother and now his love wants mercy killing. So strange is life.all i can say for abhay is "ek mukamal kashmakash he zindagi
jisne hum se ki kabhi na dosti
Jab mili mujhko wo
to ansuo ke taufe de gayi".
Edited by SimplyAparajita - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG dey cme face to face hw?
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How can Maithalli do this to Abhay...She loved Abhay and she i was feeling sorry for Abhay.

I hope we get to AbhYa in the monday's episode before leap.
Maithalli was really cruel to Abhay...Pia came back for Abhay...I want to see gud romantic scene between them before leap.
Edited by Marie_789 - 12 years ago
Abhay and maithli came face to face with all evil on her face. Abhay denied her of being his maithli. When abhay tried to explain her his love for her, sid intrupted and abhay sid fought and sid was killed. Pia too arrived during fight. And pia was all crying and maithli was all evil with fangs out.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As per Maithili she cannot kill Piya because she is Abhay's love and also Abhay would not let her. Abhay did not do anything to Maithili but Maithili made him a prisoner so that she can come back and have him once Piya is dead in her human life. So in the end the evil wins!
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
Its not over yet . And it will never be. Evil can never win, this is just a momentary victory which will be faded by the light of good. They will meet again and noone can stop them from being one.