Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

sab majboori hei, phir bhi.. whom to blame..

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
High expectation with CB-2, with the  plot.. from dialogues to actors body language.. our eyes reach all the corners ...  they don't know , but our  glance at them, their each pause, their look, their eyes, their lips.. everything ...   and we tried to read those silent moments thru all these... 

sometimes it hurts to see certain things and sometimes we cry loud "please change it"  but noone to blame, noone to hear...  or always there is so many reasonings, but that never brought any changes, but sitll we echoed our concern...

at this time I wiah to see Radhika atleast (as the there is no hope for better blouse material, or normal wear of saree,  simpleness or anything..) in CB-1 saree style...  I don't know why it is bothering so much, but my inner mind now wish to see the old RP'ian Radhika  in this new avtar too, who atleast got the oppertunity to  wear it properly.,not covering her beautiful face... 

Edited by Devika. - 21 May 2011 at 6:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08Nika07zam123v3gradev09anusha34..yajnaseni..OLGNESekta15anu17SushSathishaNeerjaafatssrilanka

SushSathisha IF-Sizzlerz
SushSathisha
SushSathisha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Accept with u.she should wear the CB 1 saree she used I look more beautiful in it but in CB 2 her saris are not at all nice wht do others say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
agree why radhikas saree jewelry are not as pretty and diff than even mohini and bb she has been wearing the same necklace earings since the muh dhikai she is part of the prohit house now not a weavers daughter for gods sake zee tv give her pretty clothes jewerly etc
any way love our avina no matter what they wear 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.fatssrilanka

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
hope after officially she become Dev's wife she will wear sweet saree's...I also don't like this yaar...sarees also the way she is wearing...

Devika.

sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
only that purple saree was not good otherwise i liked her all other sarees...she is looking really beautiful in them  like in epi of 19 and 20 may

Devika.

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Topic closed on topic starter's request

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09-Shankar-Swetha-Sai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index