India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Aisa lagta hai ke main kuch... (Page 6)

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
True! What he said was v touchy, muhje bhi rona aaya tha... It just shows emotions r beyond memories.. This show manages to bring humour in Everything lol... Ishaan is so funny protecting himself from sasi kalas flirting but being intruiged! Funny guy!

Such aaa cutie jodi n suhana ka pagalpan n ishaan ka bondupan r so funny always!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

After few exceptionally good episodes it was an OK episode this time Sushaan's nok jhok was also just ok for me the only scene I like was the last scene what a beautifully executed scene b/w BM and Ishaan and Suhana on the backside of her soulmate BM telling Ishaan that we can never forget the person we loved the most in our life and Ishaan's annoyance as if he has forgotten the most  beatific memories and golden period of his life than BM indicating him that his future is behind him and Suhana's reaction on that was too good the scene was worth watching after watching that particular scene I was satisfied with the episode.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviKeenu.Gmjtruelegend111192YusBeeAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by firefly99

After few exceptionally good episodes it was an OK episode this time Sushaan's nok jhok was also just ok for me the only scene I like was the last scene what a beautifully executed scene b/w BM and Ishaan and Suhana on the backside of her soulmate BM telling Ishaan that we can never forget the person we loved the most in our life and Ishaan's annoyance as if he has forgotten the most  beatific memories and golden period of his life than BM indicating him that his future is behind him and Suhana's reaction on that was too good the scene was worth watching after watching that particular scene I was satisfied with the episode.

Thats so true.Smile After seeing that scene it felt as though, it was worth watching the whole episode just for that scene. As for Sushaan scene, their theme will change from flirtatious to "inquisitive". Ishaan will be more comfortable around her and he will start talking to properly. He will also ask questions about her, and he'll be very inquisitive about her so called "husband".

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviKeenu.GShadowImbue111192Ashis

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Thats so true.Smile After seeing that scene it felt as though, it was worth watching the whole episode just for that scene. As for Sushaan scene, their theme will change from flirtatious to "inquisitive". Ishaan will be more comfortable around her and he will start talking to properly. He will also ask questions about her, and he'll be very inquisitive about her so called "husband".

mayb thts why CVs kept the best scene to the last, so they can end the week on better note WinkLOL
Tht was the epi saver for me honestly! 
and thks for the spoiler di! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbue111192Ashis

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

This one line and I was eager to listen what Ishaan was sayingCry yes he is loosing something out...his imp part...his precious moments...

Yes I loved the entire epi today...will comment in details laterTongue

agree wit u...

Go to top