Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i think raunak is giving a stiff competition to Ilesh...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃand might beat him as well!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

๐Ÿคฃand might beat him as well!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

ilesh is mostly accompanied by inder...which is disadvantage for him...
but for raunak...peeya is a huge advantage...๐Ÿ˜†

yes..raunak has all chances of beating Ilesh...๐Ÿ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

ilesh is mostly accompanied by inder...which is disadvantage for him...
but for raunak...peeya is a huge advantage...๐Ÿ˜†

yes..raunak has all chances of beating Ilesh...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘u even summarized it logically! ๐Ÿ˜‰ smart shwets! ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜†! 

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

๐Ÿ‘u even summarized it logically! ๐Ÿ˜‰ smart shwets! ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜†! 

thanks keenu...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† does sound good..๐Ÿ˜†
panic_monger thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ naughty frnds!!!!!!!!!!
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A so so episode, zoobi doobi saved there shooting time, almost the whole sing was there, saw it after along time so not bad.Suhana looked tired today , may be tired of flirting on bullet train speed, so resting for the week end. Last scene was the only scene to talk about .excellent dialogues and execution by all three of them, highlight of the week.may an indication for us that Badi Doesnt Want Baday Papa Back !! So don't ask for it. Let's how long this Tom and Jerry show goes on, who give up first , Ishaan? Suhana? Or Us?????? Our TRP grabber was not in today !! Gosh TRP ka kiya hoga???Edited by venture - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

A so so episode, zoobi doobi saved there shooting time, almost the whole sing was there, saw it after along time so not bad.Suhana looked tired today , may be tired of flirting on bullet train speed, so resting for the week end. Last scene was the only scene to talk about .excellent dialogues and execution by all three of them, highlight of the week.may an indication for us that Badi Doesnt Want Baday Papa Back !! So don't ask for it. Let's how long this Tom and Jerry show goes on, who give up first , Ishaan? Suhana? Or Us?????? Our TRP grabber was not in today !! Gosh TRP ka kiya hoga???

@black...๐Ÿคฃ yep...todays TRPs will be the lowest for sure...๐Ÿ˜‰

@blue...i felt it as an indication that BP track will come somehow...like tit for tat...BP left BM...now BM will reject BP...i really hope BP track comes...

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today episode was ok for me ishaan dreaming abt golden moments spent with suhana was nice n zoobi doobi song seems to b there just to coverup  the time but since i like it so no problem thy can show it...n yeah suhana seems to be lil dheeli with her flirting but itz nice though the way he let ishaan sat on the table n eat breakfast like a kid n ishaan too behaving like obedient child very well performed by both of them๐Ÿ‘...love inder pushups 85,112,200,656 n 1000 what a counting๐Ÿ˜†elesh disha is just a filler rounak nahi toh elesh sahi sumone should b there to irritate us...last scene was the highlight badi maa ishaan n suhana when ishaan says i feel like sumthing important is missing in my life n suhana standing behind him crying oh it was so emotional scene๐Ÿ˜ญ...badi maa don't want to get back badi papa gud i like her answer that shameless person deserve ths๐Ÿ˜ก
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
d epi ws ok for me๐Ÿ˜Š...the begining part,whn ishaan dreamt abt all dos momnts with suhana ws nice๐Ÿ˜ณ,bt dat compleaate song ws not needed๐Ÿ˜ณ...n the last ishaan-BM part ws excellent๐Ÿค—...great dialogues n expression๐Ÿ‘...Ishaan,BM n Suhana gav Great expressions in dat part๐Ÿ˜,luvd itโ˜บ๏ธ...
flirtin ws a bit less tdy๐Ÿ˜’,mayb dats why i felt dat it ws jst ok๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

@bold-kyunki thats Ishaan!๐Ÿ˜†You cant expect anything from him..

@Febs di-Yah..we should accept the song with open heart but jab song hi nahin dikha toh kaise accept karoon?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃthis has happened before also...๐Ÿ˜ก..when Suhana went with her bhabhis out to sort out their differences...they had edited the whole ice cream part!๐Ÿ˜ก

wot ice cream parts..