Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
shounak..concentrate pls...where were youπŸ˜†...And yes thank goodness no Raunak today
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thank god there was Ishaan-BM scene to save the episode...
when ishaan says he feels he is missing something important in his life...and BM says the important part is just behind u and suhana is standing there looking at them...wonderfully done...😊

i just have a feeling that we will have bade papa track soon...they show FBs..they tell how BM is feeling...so may be...
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .sb.

@bold-kyunki thats Ishaan!πŸ˜†You cant expect anything from him..

@Febs di-Yah..we should accept the song with open heart but jab song hi nahin dikha toh kaise accept karoon?🀣🀣this has happened before also...😑..when Suhana went with her bhabhis out to sort out their differences...they had edited the whole ice cream part!😑

how come you didn't see... πŸ˜• I watched full song as dream...πŸ˜• and so i accepted that open heartly...πŸ˜†
yes shwetha...even i am feeling the same thing..maybe BP is coming back...I guess he is the villain rubal reported aboutπŸ˜†

Ohh wah..charachter entry marte na marte abbreviation banana shuru ho gayaπŸ˜†BM,RB and now BP!!No matter my BP rises seeing him!

@febs di-Go and see renu di's last comment on page 2.samajh haogeπŸ˜†
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
though there was nothing important happening in today's episode apart from BM and ishaan scene...i liked it.
i liked the fact that there was no raunk in  today's episode...its jst  a week from raunaks entry and that girl piya is getting on my nerves
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@meenu..yes...no raunak today...😊 after every scene...i thought raunak will be here...bt then guessed...he comes only during the nights...πŸ˜† and its daytime now in SGP...πŸ˜‰
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
epi was okay! 
the ishaan-badimaa-suhana scene put tear in my eye though πŸ˜­! tht was prolly the best one for me and second one would be the suhana-ishaan nok jhok over breakfast! πŸ˜†!
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shewta and after every scene i was praying plzzz no raunak  
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@meenu..yes...no raunak today...😊 after every scene...i thought raunak will be here...bt then guessed...he comes only during the nights...πŸ˜† and its daytime now in SGP...πŸ˜‰

Exactly...i was fearing the sameπŸ˜†...and couldn't believe that whole episode ended without a single raunak sceneπŸ‘
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
i think raunak is giving a stiff competition to Ilesh...πŸ˜†