Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

when did they show the full song?😕they only gave the music na...i agree with renu di..the last scene was superb!😃

I think they filled few min with that song ... We should accept that with open heart...This crew is working so hard, so I think we have to understand...and appreciate them...👏
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The last scene of badimaa -ishaan was too good...very very nice...otherwise ok episode...frankly when you have nothing concrete story on hand...then there is nothing to show as such...just dont know how long will they continue with this not telling ishaan abt suhana...in the precap ilesh clearly says tumhari biwi suhana...still ishaan is like...kya..kya kaha...cmon man...u have got memory loss not lost your senses...when the person is clearly saying tumhari biwi...why ask kiski biwi,kya...being bholu does not mean being stupid...this is pure silly.

Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa shounak they showed whole Zoobie- Zoobie song with Ishaan happily smiling saying suhana...
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shounak they showed whole song/...u might be dreaming about ur very own khaushi bhabhi🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: radpat25

The last scene of badimaa -ishaan was too good...very very nice...otherwise ok episode...frankly when you have nothing concrete story on hand...then there is nothing to show as such...just dont know how long will they continue with this not telling ishaan abt suhana...in the precap ilesh clearly says tumhari biwi suhana...still ishaan is like...kya..kya kaha...cmon man...u have got memory loss not lost your senses...when the person is clearly saying tumhari biwi...why ask kiski biwi,kya...being bholu does not mean being stupid...this is pure silly.

@bold-kyunki thats Ishaan!😆You cant expect anything from him..

@Febs di-Yah..we should accept the song with open heart but jab song hi nahin dikha toh kaise accept karoon?🤣🤣this has happened before also...😡..when Suhana went with her bhabhis out to sort out their differences...they had edited the whole ice cream part!😡
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

How come😕After Ishaan got up and he was remembering Suhana,they just showed a glimpse of the song and then Suhana entered the room na..😕No i was not dreamig about anyone!😆

Sounak...aaj pata chala HD mein ads ke saath saath scenes bhi katte hai😉
Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

shounak they showed whole song/...u might be dreaming about ur very own khaushi bhabhi🤣🤣🤣

Dare you say that name again!!!I will kill you with baygon spray!!!🤣
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
episode was nice ... the last scene was the show stealer ...unknowing tears fell from my eyes...dialogues have been wonderfully written and executed by the actors to perfection...supriya ji is amazing... its difficult to take eyes off from her...
Originally posted by: 111192

Sounak...aaj pata chala HD mein ads ke saath saath scenes bhi katte hai😉

is it so???😲😲Damn SP!par maine waise kuch khaas miss nahin kiya!😆😆
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
plzzz shounak think something new... not the same baygon...it doesnt works...