Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Pratha to have a happy ending

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There is a TC article about the ending of Pratha. Here is the link for the article http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/pratha-have-happy-ending

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
The article says the family will accept the baby girl after knowing the truth. I wonder how they can have a sudden change?
chemestry thumbnail
this is b'coz they decided in the end of the show🤢

this is really rediculous that honour killing turn into some typical show

lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes it is realy sad that cts changes their main concept .They do not want to show surbhi's sacrifce.

There is something inbetween parul and production house .why they change surbhi's character after parul's entry and why they did not show any of surbhi and Abhay track.

1 month before cts thought something but after 1 month they will show something else calls happy ending😕
skarriramsai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lisasandra

yes it is realy sad that cts changes their main concept .They do not want to show surbhi's sacrifce.

There is something inbetween parul and production house .why they change surbhi's character after parul's entry and why they did not show any of surbhi and Abhay track.

1 month before cts thought something but after 1 month they will show something else calls happy ending😕

I completely agree. This is a big lesson to all that a "single" so called popular actor can't bring in TRP's. such actors can just bring in "starved" bloggers for romantic scenes strewen here and there. And, that's it. The TRP's dont go up and in fact TRP's nosedived to the bottom after this sudden change.

They suddenly changed story line to accommodate and the whole thing went for a toss😭
Anyways gud for all that this fest is ending. But, how a happy ending for a honor killing concept😲
This is just a kichdi and a bad one at that🤢
Edited by skarriramsai - 12 years ago
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skarriramsai

I completely agree. This is a big lesson to all that a "single" so called popular actor can't bring in TRP's. such actors can just bring in "starved" bloggers for romantic scenes strewen here and there. And, that's it. The TRP's dont go up and in fact TRP's nosedived to the bottom after this sudden change.

They suddenly changed story line to accommodate and the whole thing went for a toss😭
Anyways gud for all that this fest is ending. But, how a happy ending for a honor killing concept😲

I agree the story changed and was transferred from Surbhi to Prathima suddenly after Parul replaced Shalini. Prathima was obviously the lead for the past 3 months. Didnt know she was a big star though
skarriramsai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Didnt know she was a big star though
[/QUOTE]

Hehe I like ur SARCASM. I too didn't know that (this actor was a star) until this particular forum got inundated wth so many visitors suddenly😉
There are no stars anywhere only comets and meteors😆
Edited by skarriramsai - 12 years ago
lisasandra thumbnail

A Single popular actor can bring TRP if cts give him or her a good track where he or she can show their acting and bonding .But if  they just stand or smile then how come that popular actor bring TRP.All other serial  leads shows 25 mins  out of 30 mins, but pratha leads always stand .

lisasandra thumbnail
Originally posted by: downandout

I agree the story changed and was transferred from Surbhi to Prathima suddenly after Parul replaced Shalini. Prathima was obviously the lead for the past 3 months. Didnt know she was a big star though

well said Simi .cts slap their face themselves to show pratima instead of popular actor  since 3 months in a lead and show is now out of 100.😆

I completly disagree 😆 this is a lesson of lifetime to all ...
never ever avoid a ''single'' most popular actor ⭐️ ... specialy talented   & demanding actor
such things will destroy the show completly forever ... Fans will never ever bear this injustice 😡
so TRP's 😆 forgrt about it 😆

They suddenly change the story line completly ... avoiding the leads & tracks only on
side characters
result all things mess up ... Anyways good thind happen actors realize this injustice
 so they quit 👏 👍🏼
But happy ending is 😕 but actors & fans can do nothing its all up to the cts 😊
Edited by -SaHir- - 12 years ago