Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven:TeriTakdeerMeMujhko,WoAbTohLikhRahaHoga (Page 6)

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LoVe.KaSh-

Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

was not able to sleep i woke took my mob and was hear KaSh dmg songs rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor  tired to sleep i couldn't..mom was asking me u woke so early today suddenly y  rolling on the floor rolling on the floorafter tat i got a shower helped her wen she and papa went i came here rolling on the floor rolling on the floorshe was asking suddenly wat happened told tme to wake up early every day like this rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
ROFLROFLROFLgood, u can wake up early ,can impress ua mom and also help move the threadROFL...wen mum was geting ready i was staring at her continously so she said i know u want me to get out soon ROFLROFLROFL
yup i again but she gets angry telling u sit infront of pc from morning rolling on the floor rolling on the floor i also want her to go soon she tells i knows ur tricks i was telling no mom nothing like so  rolling on the floor rolling on the floormy well knows my intension rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
fariaHug
monaROFL

-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
poo: hum sher hai tho mums bhi sava sher hai or is it the other way round?ROFLROFLROFL
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

poo: hum sher hai tho mums bhi sava sher hai or is it the other way round?ROFLROFLROFL
other way is better i always fools my mom she is always asking wat u does in lappy all the time rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floori have no ans if i tell she won't understand rolling on the floor  rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 20 May 2011 at 9:47pm
-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
same here...shes like always complaining to my sis that donno wat does she do sitting infront ov the PC the whole dayROFLROFLROFLwen my sis asks i say umm nothing just googling sumthing importantROFLROFL
Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Hello Poo, Rishu and MOna!  Hug
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

same here...shes like always complaining to my sis that donno wat does she do sitting infront ov the PC the whole dayROFLROFLROFLwen my sis asks i say umm nothing just googling sumthing importantROFLROFL
i say i am studying comp thins online rolling on the floor rolling on the floorchatting with friends rolling on the floor rolling on the floormy bro won't complain me becaz he is always out playing cricket rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
heyyo faria wassup!Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index